cheap nursing tops, tanks and bras?

edited February 2012 in Breastfeeding
Am asking for my best friend. I just went to motherhood and got just a few and target didn't really need them cuz I always wear tank tops and I dried up fast so didn't need much. So does anyone know were she could get some she's on a tight budget and she feels like she can't go anywhere cuz she has to basically take all her clothes off and is in need.
Thank you in advance

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Consignment stores
  • I'm so confused by your last sentence lol. Anyway, Walmart has cheap nursing bras and tank tops. They range from $10-20.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Target has some that are kinda cheap
  • Target has tanks and bras for 20ish
    JC Penny had bras in my size for 20. But I don't know how they are with their new pricing.
    I heard Walmarts were cheap but don't know the price.
  • I got mine at jcpennys for like $9. It was on sale.
  • Diapers.com has them for $18. You could also try babies r us or amazon.com
  • BETTER IDEA: This is what I did with regular tanks...

Put it on
    Mark where your nipples are
    Take it off
    Cut a circle, about 2-3 inches depending on boob size
    Now wear that under a bra, sports bra is best.. or a nursing bra.

Of course wear a regular shirt over the two.

It keeps me covered and even covers most of the boob flesh that normally showed.
  • I'm confused!! I wanna help but I'm confused
  • Thrift stores!
  • @Caroline8_p I made a hands free pumping bra that way!! :)
  • @starxoxo9 @caroline8_p thanks for the idea ladies.. im going to make myself a new pumping bra like that... my pumping bra i have squeezes me soo bad i never wear it because im so uncomfy. Yay now i can double pump again lol!
  • WALMART! They have nursing tanks for $10 and they come in gray,black and white. They have nursing bras for $12 that come in those same colors. I understand being on a budget and walmart is cheap and easy to get to. I went to target to get an underwire nursing bra,to have more of a pretty shape. Its.a cheetah print one for $16 and thats a little high priced when you're broke! Hope this helps. Good luck:)