jumping chairs... activity things...

edited February 2012 in Equipment & Supplies
Okay so you know those things where the baby goes in the middle of it and can jump up and down and it has toys all around it. We had one for my older son we had a jungle one and he LOVED it... well my younger son is starting to need more things to entertain him. I cant remember at what age we put him in it, so my question is how old are they when they can first go in them? He is very strong in his back and head and holding himself up, but idk it just seems too soon. He will be six months old March 13th, maybe that is old enough, maybe I just dont like him being that old already....

Comments

• I thought the box said 4 months but I'm not sure. My coworkers son has been in his since about 4.5 months.
  • I know they have the doorway jumpers that start at 4 months tho because I saw the one I'm getting my lo next month. It doesn't have toys but you may want to start with it.
  • As long as they can control their head pretty well. My son was 3 1/2 months when I started putting him in his jumperoo, he's 5 months now & he loves his. It has things hanging from the top & all kinds of toys & teething toys also & plays music everytime he moves :D
  • We just started using ours a couple weeks ago and Ashton just turned 4 months the 20th. I would say if he has good support and control, go for it!!!!
  • Thanks ladies, I'm going to get it out this weekend for him! Although I'm sure his older brother is going to want in it to jump too haha.
  • @mimii36 try kmart, they have an amazing doorway jumper!
    My lo has been in her bouncer since 3.5 months, she loves it
  • @kimberly4411 what's it called?
  • @mimii36 sassy is the brand and it says sassy seat on the box, it comies with toys, its $10 more than the johnny jump ups but worth it cause you can attach toys and they arent just sitting there
  • I put my lo in ay 3.5 months, she had mo clue about the jumping but loved the music and lights and the fact she was sitting upright