breastflow mommas

Someone notified all of us that they are no longer selling breastflow bottles...so I went out and bought a tommee tippee bottle and she guzzled that milk down lol...so I would recommend those cause naliyah liked it but remember every baby is different

Comments

• I bought some with my first didn't know they stopped. They do sell them on amazon.com though
  • My girls took avent. I was surprised
  • Girly ** not girls
  • @Rosiepie was she using breastflow
  • I found some breastflow on clearance so I stocked up. He doesn't take a bottle often so hopefully we can make it without switching.
  • They recalled the original bottles because they were made with bpa. What happened now?
  • @Bahamamama4828 this girl said they weren't selling enough but man that's good to know about the bpa @Mommyo4 be careful about those ones you bought on clearance then
  • I don't think they were recalled again. That was a long time ago that the original ones were. If something is recalled Walmart can't sell them not even clearanced. Plus I have googled and there are no recalls on them.
  • I used them with my first and saved them!! I tried tommee tippee but the nipple caves in...I guess my lo drinks to fast. I just bought nuk
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My girl loves nuk she went from breastflow
  • Yes that was a long time ago lol over 2 yrs
  • looks like I'm going to have to try the tommee tippee bottles since I've LOOKED all over the place for the breastflow bottles after I posted about not being able to find them anymore.
  • @EricaK22 I seen them on Walmart website last nite
  • If any ones interested I have a small 3 pack and the large 3 pack brand new that I'm selling also a pack of slow flow and fast flow and 3 50 packs of liners...since I'm not due for 31 weeks lol I'm gonna go with a different brand now...since I doubt ill find any once my lo is born...