oreos :)

Omg I could eat a whole tub of the cream filling from oreos! mmmm haha but then I'd get super fat I'm sure!

Comments

• Omg I culd to !
  • I have before >.<
  • edited February 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • This is so easy and super yummy. My kids love it.

Make one large package of instant chocolate pudding(use 2 cups of milk instead of three)
    Fold in 8oz of cool whip
    Then crush 1/3 package of Oreos and mix in
    Refrigerate for three hours then serve.

Omg it's so good!!!!!!
  • Dirt cake:):) I love the oreos but just the chocolate part, I scrap out the creme and throw it away...I know I'm weird!
  • @sehra4177 I throw the creme part away to I hate that part but I love the chocolate
  • @Bahamamama4828 hehehe I just ate 4 double stuff
    @kiwi_mom sounds yummy!! I will have to try that
    @sehra4177 :O
  • Im really bad w/oreos...I try to stay away from those things!
  • @Jazzie :O I cant believe you gals!! that makes me sad.... lmao
  • @heyitsme lol idk why I don't like it I tried to eat it but it's nasty I'm sorry lol
  • Well maybe you guys can trade :)
  • I live the vanilla ones!
  • My aunt gets us all presents for Christmas but this year we didn't c her til about two weeks ago...its usually nothing big more for the kids, my fiance got a huge box of oreos from her...its at least a 200 pack of cookies so I've been munching on those lol! Yum!
  • Mmm I love Oreos and using Oreos in my desserts I bake lol
  • This post is making me crave an oreo mcflurry so bad! lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • After reading this post, I could seriously go for some Oreos!
  • omg ice cream flavoured oreos are the best! :-D
  • @ArmahnisMommy that's funny...I used to like those chocolate covered oreos, not sure if they still make them tho:(
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @sehra4177 Iam the same my bf makes fun of me. I tell him all the time I wish I could buy just the cookies.
  • I'm old lol so I remember a cookie back in the day that was chocolate , they kinda tasted like the chocolate part of the oreo but not sure what they were called. If I could find them I'd be in heaven! @Septbabie
  • They have a jello no bake oreo cheesecake...it was the main reason I gained 70 pounds while pregnant with my son. =P~
  • Lmao you all are so funny. I didn't think a thread about oreos would be so popular
  • Here is a recipe that uses tons of oreos!

Cookies and Cream Cupcakes

Ingredients

•24 Oreo halves, with cream filling attached
    •2¼ cups all-purpose flour
    •1 tsp. baking powder
    •½ tsp. salt
    •8 tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
    •1 2/3 cup sugar
    •3 large egg whites, at room temperature
    •2 tsp. vanilla extract
    •1 cup milk
    •20 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped (I quarter them)
    •8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
    •6 tbsp. unsalted butter, at room temperature
    •1 tbsp. vanilla extract
    •4 cups confectioners' sugar, sifted
    •2 tbsp. heavy cream
    •Oreo cookie crumbs
    •24 Oreo cookie halves

Directions

1. Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line the wells of two cupcake pans with 24 paper liners. Place an Oreo halve in the bottom of each liner, cream side up. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir together with a fork to blend and set aside. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine the butter and sugar and beat together on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Blend in the egg whites one at a time, beating well after each addition. Blend in the vanilla extract. With the mixer on low speed, beat in half of the dry ingredients just until incorporated. Add the milk and beat just until combined, then mix in the remaining dry ingredients. Gently fold in the chopped Oreos with a rubber spatula until evenly incorporated, being careful not to over-mix. 2. Evenly divide the batter between the prepared cupcake liners. Bake for 18-20 minutes, rotating the pans halfway through baking, until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool in the pans 5-10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. 3. To make the frosting, combine the cream cheese and butter in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat on medium-high speed until smooth, about 1 minute. Blend in the vanilla extract. Beat in the confectioners’ sugar until incorporated and smooth, 1-2 minutes. Add the heavy cream to the bowl and beat on medium-low speed just until incorporated, then increase the speed to medium-high and whip for 4 minutes until light and fluffy, scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. 4. Frost the cooled cupcakes as desired. Sprinkle with Oreo crumbs and garnish with Oreo halves.
  • There is a pudding mix that is the oreo filling and omg its so good! I use it to make oreo cheesecake =D
  • I cant stand the double stuff i will take most of the filling off if its double stuffed..i like regular oreos just the way they are... oh and a glass of milk of course... :)