Home doppler? I think that's what it's called!

edited February 2012 in Equipment & Supplies
I was wondering if anyone has used a home Doppler? I think it's called a Doppler? Due to previous mcs if I make it past the the first tri I would love to be able to hear baby to keep my mind at ease. Does anyone know if they work or how far you gotta be? I am 11 weeks today :D

Comments

• I always wanted one so bad an I heard they work good from pretty early ! Dang already 11wks almost 2nd trimester !!
  • @Mrz_Jackson time is going fast! I have an appt on March 8th my birthday! I hope it goes good. If it does I think I wanna get a Doppler. If they work! I'd love to hear the baby at least until I can feel he or she moving around.
  • I wanted one so bad but didn't no where to look then after i had here I found out they was on ebay yes time flies !!
  • I bought one. Received it in like 2 or 3 days. Check out my discussions not sure what its called but I have the website on there!! I don't use it much anymore now that baby moves!! But I definately understand enjoying to ease your mind! Mine was only 52 and free shipping!
  • I rented one from bellybeats but I heard buying them from eBay are better cuz its cheaper.
  • @BabyLuv8 I just checked out your post! Awesome I think I am going to get one if my appt goes well next week.
  • I'm totally getting one.next time for a piece of mind...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I bought one off eBay..its a soboline b. It was 52 including shipping. Took 3 days to get..I'm only 8w6d and pudgy so I haven't heard a heart beat yet but ppl find them as early as 7 weeks with the one I have. Once I find baby I'm sure I wont regret the purchase!
  • I also had the sonoline and loved it! I was throwing up for 9 months straight and it gave me such peace of mind and a reminder of why I was feeling sick. I passed mine along to a friend who had a previous mc and she adores it as well. I highly recommend it! Bought mine off ebay as well.
  • You girls convinced me lol. I am definitely getting one!
  • I bought one from Walmart.. total waste of money I say to rent one or at babies r us they have a kick counter thing that you put over your belly and it tracks the movement :)
  • I bought one but sadly can't find babys heartbeat yet and I am 15+2 weeks but got midwife today so she can hear it. But it is a good idea. Midwife said you maybe hear it from 14 weeks. Unfortunately I thought I found heartbeat when I was 10 weeks but it was my own. X
  • Oh I bought mine off ebay. Hopefully midwife will show me how to use one today. X
  • @mommylovessparkle the ones at walmart are junk! Lol. They only work in the 3rd trimester it says on the box! The one I got when I was like 15w worked right away!