MORE MILK PLUS

OMFG HOW DO YOU LADIES TAKE THAT STUFF IT TASTES HORRIBLE I COULDNT BRING MYSELF TO SWALLOW IT I HAD TO SPIT IT OUT....Ive herd good things about it but damn i cant do it.. You ladies have any ideas or tricks?

Comments

• Is it a drink or pills? I wanted to try that when my baby needs more milk lol
  • Sweeten it lol honey, sugar, lemon lol
  • Btw I remember u asking about nursing covers and baby carriers and I got my nursing cover a while ago it wasn't what I expected. It's black like I wanted but I didn't realize how long it was till I ordered it. But I kinda like it because the neck hole is big and I can wrap it around my shoulders to hide her. It's called jolly jumper posh mama...

And I just got my carrier and I love it! It's called pikkolo and I ordered it because when they are bigger u can car them front facing outward. It's really comfy and every time I put her in it she falls asleep. It's truly hands free but they say when they reach about 14lb u should buy the support belt to help with carrying the weight of the baby. It's kind of expensive but it has 100% positive reviews :)
  • I'm guessing you got the drops that you put on your tongue? I'd suggest taking those back, and getting the pills instead..no tasting the pills!
  • It doesn't bother me much but u can open your mouth wide and drop it in your throat. In less than a minute you forget you even took it.
  • I took it with a little swig of gatoraid y'all think that would be okay? @nelsbrandon @ericka22 @myheartzx3 @bahamamama4828
  • What is more milk plus? Is it like funugreej? where can you get it
  • edited March 2012
    I used that stuff because I am not good at swallowing pills. It does taste awful but it says on the label not to drink anything 15 min before and after. I just opened my mouth real wide and dropped it back there. If you take it like you should you will see results tho...but man o man it tastes like shit....actually lol shit might taste better!
  • @mommyofchristmasbaby I got mine from Whole Foods
  • On my label its says don't drink more than 1-2 oz for 15 min before or after and I bought mine at whole foods as well.@alwayzbeenurz2008