blood clots? helppp

edited February 2012 in Postpartum Health
Okay so I'm 4 months pp and yesterday I started my period which was really light like it has been sence I got my first. Tmi But this morning I got up and felt like I was leeking so I went to the bathroom and there was a baseball size blood clot in my underwear. All day everytime I went to the bathroom there would be a small bloodclot. And I just had another pretty big bloodclot in my underwear again prolly the size of a gulf ball. I've been having normal period cramps but I've had bad lower back pain with it. I plan on calling my doctor tomorrow but was looking for some insight from you ladies. Anyone have an idea what's going on or is this normal for 4 months pp? Cause I don't think it is lol

Comments

• I don't believe it should be that big especially at 4 m pp.
    Might want to make an appt with gyno.
  • Yeah I didn't think so. I plan on going in even tho I don't want to :/ lol
  • Yea the hospital told me Anythang that big I needed to come bak or go to my Dr
  • For sure go in. Baseball size is pretty large. I hope u get it figured out.
  • edited February 2012
    @soontobe I know this sounds gross but you might want to save one that big for your Dr. It might help them tell you what's wrong :)
  • @Heather3rdgirl haha that is gross but you are prolly right it might be a good idea.
    And thanks everyone I'm gonna make an appointment tomorrow
  • Could you have been pregnant again? When I had a mc I was having huge blood clots. :/ but I was in excruciating pain so if your having just period like cramps idk. Hopefully that's not what it was but just a thought!
  • @rjr33 I was thinking that cause it could be a possability. But then I doubted it cause I wasn't in a lot of pain. So idk I keep gettin them too its really annoying lol