there must be something in the water!!!!! lol

edited March 2012 in Getting pregnant
Cause all y'all ladies getting pregnant!!!!!! I need to make sure I'm protected cause idk what id do if I had another baby right now but congrats to all u ladies who are Prego and goodluck to all u ladies who are trying to get preggo

Comments

• Don't jinx yourself and the rest of us! Lol. But they say leap year is the year of babies!
  • Omg idk Wat I wuld do either !!
  • Lol its funny that u made this post because in this house we never use protection really need to figure something out before we have another surprise, after all I just finished my first period since I had my baby girl who is 11 weeks now.
  • I'd go nuts working ft with 2 lo's.
  • It really is like that! My sister in law's about to have a baby this month and like 3 close friends of mine had their babies, well one is due soon also. Its crazy I guess this is another baby boomer year..
  • I was thinkin the same although i do want another
  • OMG thats what I think everytime I get on pregly.. I want to get my tubes tied.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I'm glad I had my tubes tied cuz my hubby just got back from overseas.
  • @newmomma13 ... LOL @ "must be something in the water" ... See that's why I drink bottled water... RMAO

Tubes are tide over here... LOL but still don't breath this way... It might be air-bound.. LOL
  • LOL okay I just stopped drinking soda and more water I think I'm going to start back drinking soda and less water lol b/c my one demands so much attention I couldn't possibly add another so soon me and bd would go insane!
  • @everyone lol its mad crazy I'm not trying to be Prego this summer like I was last... no way no how uh uh!!!!
  • Ugh I know! Doc gave me the mini poll and I haven't started taking yet cus I hate being on birth control because of the side effects. I should really start tho because I do not wanna get preggo anytime soon
  • edited March 2012
    @myHEARTZx3 I'm on that too but need to refill it... I'm doing it tomorrow!! I haven't had any side effects
  • Im late lol there must b sumn in the water Or should i say sperm lmao
  • Lol u know i am :))

Im pumpin again