sleeping in the crib?

edited March 2012 in Ages & Stages
When did you baby move from your room into there crib? like how old? Makenzie will be 4 months soon and i am NOT ready lol

Comments

• That's too early for me. My lo is 4 months and I just stopped cosleeping at 3 months. She in her pack in play now but still in my room. I'm not comfortable until at LEAST six months. Maybe longer.
  • I moved my lo at about 5 weeks to her own room and we both started sleeping better almost right away...I just sleep with the monitor in my bed next to my head so I hear every move...I would of put her in her own room from day 1 but since I was breastfeeding it was easier for me to have her in my room
  • She just started at last month at 8 months because we have a bigger place and she has her own room. I just got a video monitor from babies r us so I can see and hear her while she is in her crib.
  • I'm still co sleeping with my 5month old I tried transitioning but the first night I cried so I.didn't try again lol
  • I just started putting my 5 1/2 month old baby girl in her crib. We used to co-sleep. This is night number 2 and i can't sleep i just keep listening to the monitor. Does it get easier the more nights she is in there?
  • This is so funny I thought I was the only one who was being all emotional about moving my lo. I tried one time and couldn't fall sleep and I got sad so I went and got her :) @brittneymcgrew
  • Im getting my 4.5 month old to sleep in her room through the day and in our room at night so the transition is easier. She sleeps so much better in there in just not ready for nights away from her yet...
  • my baby sleeps in his crib in our room im not comfortable with him being in a different room
    probley not going to move in him out till he's 1 in half maybe
    if we want our alone time we have it while he naps in his sleep in play
  • My son is almost four months old. He sleeps in a co sleeper connected to my bed. I told my hubby maybe when he's 6 months but I still don't know if I'll be ready. My in laws keep begging me to let him stay the night at their house..... Ummm no! I can't even sleep in a different room let alone a different house! But they don't seem to get that, they ask at least once a week!
  • 5 months. She basically went right from my bed to the crib. We tried the pack n play in our room but she hated it so much I say it doesn't count lol. She slept great from day one. No less than 5 hr stretches, but usually 8-10 hrs :)
  • My daughter is 6 months old and i still don't put her in the crib:;) I'm not ready!
  • Right before she turned 3 months she was sleeping through the night. And that was the day we finished her room so I figured why not? She did great and has slept in her own room since and she's 5 months now
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ok i dont feel bad now lol thanks ladies!!