Not eating baby food anymore!?

edited March 2012 in Food
So jacey is 7 1/2 months old and I've been giving him jared baby food since about 4 months old and hes done great with it, even through hes never liked or eaten any pureed veggies.. But now all of a sudden since he doesn't want his baby food.. has anyone else had this problem?

Comments

• Will he eat table food? Table foods that aren't heavily salted are better. Pureed foods are linked to picky eating. Foods you cook teach the pallet texture and he learns different tastes.
    look up babyled weaning. :)
  • He will eat some table food... I get him to eat what I can.. He loves all of the gerber graduates lil snacks, puffs, wheels and yogurt puffs.. Hes definitely not starving lol
  • Totally normal. :)
    Just posted an article.
  • My daughter is 5.5 mos. We started her at 4mos on baby food and she did great, but the last few weeks she has had no interest in it what so ever. Maybe its because she is teething...i have no idea
  • Im having the same issue with my almost eight month old :( not sure whats going on with him.
  • My son will only eat fruits..mainly bananas..lol He REFUSES to eat veggies, but will eat things off my plate like mashed potatoes...so I just give him those things instead of forcing him to eat the pureed stuff.
  • @ericak22 sounds like my son, he won't eat any veggies whatsoever!! Only fruits and bananas are his favorite!!! I tried giving him mashed potatoes, I figured he would love them but you would have sworn that I was feeding him poop lol he hated them!!!