Fussy talking

so for the past four days my son has been doing this really annoying non stop fussy talk. I mean it goes on for hours!! I first thought he was just listening to his voice, then I thought maybe something was wrong. well he doesn't appear to be in any discomfort just super fussy and expressing it VERY loud and all day long! (no real crying or tears)

is this just a phase or what?

Comments

• oh!...he's almost five months old
  • My son does that he is almost seven months old and he us teething. I just give him a few drops of the liquid all natural teething drops and his angry jabbers turn into happy babbling!
  • edited March 2012
    My son has been doing that sometimes he's been super fussy all day long and he is also teething. He 5 months to

@happymommyof2 what brand of drop you use ?
  • My son is 4 months and does it...I love it! But he is also teething so maybe it does have something to do with that.
  • My lo does this when she's fighting sleep.
  • edited March 2012
    Naliyah does that...she's been super fussy and teething lately and she'll do it when she's on her way to sleep or really sleepy
  • McKinley has been doing that lately. Her amber necklace seems to help. She's also been eating less and sleeping more...maybe she's a lil sick, or growing pains. Who knows!
  • @natashlynn naliyah has been eating less too lately
  • My sons the same he does it when putting him to sleep also teething
  • my sons doing the same hes about to be 6 months think hes going into teething
    haha but his doesnt sound annoying :D
    its cute!!!!!
  • Robby does it allllllllll day long. sometimes he does his cute babble and squeals but no where near the fussy talk. it makes me feel like something is wrong but I don't know what?

my mom even said something to me, that every time she calls it sounds like he's mad or upset. I have felt like he's been teething forever w no teeth to show for it....maybe where getting close. who knows