Any advice??

edited March 2012 in Sleep
My LO is 5 months and will only sleep in his swing after 3am.. its like clockwork... alseep from 8-3am with one feeding and then wakes up punching and kicking himself awake till I put him in his swing then hes out till 6:30... Is this normal? Whats going on???

Comments

• Sometimes naliyah will only fall asleep and stay asleep in her swing so I think its normal just as long as shes and I are getting some sleep it'll work for me lol
  • Same with me!
    Works for me too lol
  • Sometimes Ollie is like that so my husband and I grab our pillows and blankets and camp on the couch! LoL as long as we are sleeping it works for us...sorry I am not much help.
  • Our 13wk old baby only sleeps in his swing as well, but he sleeps a full 8 hours. No matter what time he goes to bed, he will sleep 8hrs, but if hes not in his swing, he wont even go to sleep. Not sure how im going to get him in his own bed :(
  • Oh good... I ws worried about it...it just concerns me since its always between 3-4am and he wont even sleep with me after that time.. only the swing...
  • No idea... Never had a swing. My first co slept and my daughter loves her bed, will only sleep with me if she is sick, has always been that way...