cars

edited March 2012 in Just for Fun
So in the fall I may get a new car. What cars do you think are most reliable and safe and affordable? Suvs are okay

Comments

• @ta2edblondie I think I need something bigger. But I know Honda is good I had a civic years ago. I was sorta thinking a Kia optima or a 2009 BMW but not sure how much insurance would be
  • edited March 2012
    I want a kia sorento (for the third row seats) and I love it because it is an suv so its bigger but not huge. I test drove the sorento and the durango along with some more suv's and the sorento was very comfortable for me. I would be switching from a 2008 focus and everything else made it feel like I was driving a bus lol and they get good gas mileage for being and sub (27mpg) I want one so bad but we are paying my car off this month and I kinda like the idea of no car payments since my car is still in good shape!
  • Acura MDX is a really good family car, it has a 3rd row seats fits seven people.
  • I have a 08 Pontiac Grand Prix and I love it! It's soo roomy and its good on gas.
  • Get an accord its bigger than a civic. Also Toyota camera is supposed to be a very good car. We have a Honda accord and an Escalade. BMW have great tight steering for better control but when you need a repair..Smh your gonna pay for it..I bought a tire (meaning one) for the M5 and it was 400+. I had a protection so they reimbursed me but only bc it was from some technical reason.
  • We have an 02 Nissan xterra.
    Over 170,000 miles on it and still running good. We get bad gas mileage though
  • I really dont recommended kia those cars arent built to last. My hubby works on cars and he calls then disposal cars. We just got a 07 honda civic si i love it and all but im paying almost 400 a month my husband has talk about trading it in on new subaru or honda something with 0 miles since the payments will be roughly the same.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I have an 09 Nissan altima. Not one problem yet and I get great gas mileage. I chose Nissan because I know a few ppl with them that are 10+ years old and in GREAT shape. I'm the type that wants to pay it off and then drive it til it dies lol.
  • BMW's are sooo expensive if they break! My bf had one when we first got together, and something went out of it, was going to cost a few thousand to just fix it. Volvo's and Volkswagons are good cars, and great on gas! My mom's Volvo gets 35mpg and my VW gets around 30mpg. And they are roomy, with LOTS of trunk space!
  • We have a 07 tahoe an love love love it !
  • edited March 2012
    Do NOT get a dodge nitro, i hate mine :/ i want a chevy traverse or Gmc
  • Awesome, well if Kia is a disposable car then that will be off my list. I will be doing cross country traveling so gas is a good thing. I plan on trading in a few years for something bigger when we want our third kid. I always wanted an altima till the other day. Does anyone know much about Jeep?
  • We've got an 05 jeep grand Cherokee and an 08 Nissan rogue... Absolutely love both of them. The jeep isn't to good on gas (newer models are much better tho) and the Nissan is a BOSS on gas Haha, its a small SUV and gets about 23 in town. I really love Jeeps though. Always have for some reason .
  • I have an '08 dodge avenger. I love my car :) It gets good gas mileage & is big enough for my family. The trunk is huge and also has a built in cooler in my dashboard (i know thats not important lol but cool feature).
  • I guess my bd wants me to get a bigger vehicle for our growing family
  • Ford Explorer has the third row now... We have an Escape and a F-150 Super Crew/Super Cab and we love them. My Escape gas milage is between 17-21 mpg and I do short city driving so it could be better on longer drives. My hubbys truck isnt as good on gas (I think 16-18 mpg) but much safer if we were in an accident.
  • I was looking at a mitsubishi outlander. I had a lancer and loved it. Hopefully it will still be there by time i can get it