has ur baby

edited March 2012 in Breastfeeding
Realized what your boobies are lol...I think naliyah has figured out that her food is in there lol

Btw add me on draw something fancynellie is my screen name lol

Comments

• Lol yes! Babies are smart.
    lol add me mamaofthree83
  • @Bahamamama4828 lol yes they are and ok about to go add you
  • Yes I think she does. When I come home to pump when I work and she sees me all she does is stare like why aren't you feeding me?! That's mine! Lol
  • Lol yep! When Ollie sees me put the boppy on my lap his eyes get real wide and then when he sees my boobs he starts flailing his arms and reaching for me. LoL it's the cutest thing!
  • edited March 2012
    Not my boobs, but his bottle lol. If he's sees his bottle he freaks out. One time my friend was making her daughter a bottle, my son saw and starting screaming and reaching for it lol. All I have to do is put his bib on and he knows its time.
  • Lol Ezra knows his foods in there lol @ezramommy. Im glad to see u on here again buddy :)
  • Nyla knew what her bottle was at 4 months n would stare it down also lol
  • My son will follow my nipple with his mouth, (kinda like a fish lol... ) when Im getting him situated to eat...
  • Yup hazel knows lol she always been giving chuckle when I'm about to nurse her. So sometime when I am about to feed her I just leave it out for a few seconds and she starts to chuckle and talk to it lmao.

Smart babies :)
  • My son does too! He leans his head against then and tugs at my top when he wants them lol :)
  • Lmfao I just realized my daughter will open her mouth wide when she knows its time to eat. She does it when I'm lifting my shirt and sits there with it all open.
  • When I open my bra my lil one gets all exited , whenever I lay down he open his mouth like a fish and tries to reach lol I think its cute