who still exclusive breastfeeding ?

edited March 2012 in Breastfeeding
My lil one its 3 1/2 months im exclusive and hope to keep going untill baby weans!!

Whoelse?

Comments

• I was until my son was 71/2 months and i.had to give formula. He liked it so much he self weaned off my breast milk =( but i'm glad I made it that far so proud of myself. Just take it day by day. I find that when I set a shorter goal to continue ebf and made it past that goal it was a confidence booster. Good luck momma keep up the good work
  • Oh btw he is now 8 months old
  • I did!! My little one is 9 moths now so she eats food also now. But im going to breast feed until 1 1/2 and then only do night time feedings until 2ish
  • I am! Little Ollie will be 6 months on the 20th. We do a snack of food every few days.
  • Almost 5 mo here! No food yet though.
  • Still going my son is 4 1/2
  • Almost 6 months ebf :)
  • Although I did try cereal once and she had a allergic reaction so we haven't given anything since!
  • Me! Malia will be 7 months on the 25th, its NOT hard, I hace no intention on stoping anytime soon. Her pedi wants me to feed her cereal or oatmeal mixed with fruit abd bm.. im not ready.. i kind of go by "food before one is just for fun".
  • Love all your responses girl !!!

This its my third and I really cant afford no more kids :( so im enjoying to the maximum and I really dont feel ready to introduce solids yet ...

Hope I can reach my 6 month goal (for now) of exclusive breastfeed!!!

:X
  • I am!! But he is only 7 weeks old, am def aiming for at least 6 months tho, longer if I can.

I love breastfeeding!!!!!!!!!!
  • I am but baby is only 2 1/2 months old..I am still surprised that I am ebf. She won't take a paci or even a bottle of my pumped milk.
  • Still ebf but also on food. Iv got no choice lol he hates formula but I dont mind, its so much easier now hes older and hes only super attached at night but we co-sleep so Im happy to feed him till hes ready :)
  • 8 1/2 months :) He has snacks during the day.
  • Me :) My baby girl is 4 months.
  • 6 months on April 2nd and still only ebf!
  • Naliyah 5 1/2 months and still on the boob lol...she was getting baby food but I stopped after awhile cause she was getting constipated imma start up again a little after 6 months
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Been 8 months for me and still going, but we do home made baby food too :) she has 8 teeth now so she's ready for fooooood
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omg!!! You guys should be proud !!!!
    I love breastfeeding My lil one !!! :X
  • 6 months as of yesterday!! *insert happy dance*
  • Jude is 5 months and breast feeds 6 times a day then gets homemade baby food 3 tablespoons Oman and 4 in pm before bedtime. He loves food. I love that he wants to hold my hand while he eats still. So sweet!
  • I am! She is 4 and a 1/2 months
  • Next Thursday makes 3 months for me. She does drink pumped milk out the bottle but only when dad wants to help.
  • Almost 5 months! I want to introduce some puree once a day soon, but I hesitate to mess with the breastfeeding relationship since it's going so well!
  • 6 months here! We tried rice cereal but she doesn't want it
  • My lo will be 6 months on the 28th of this month and we still ebf. I tried rice cereal once and he refuses it. I won't be introducing foods for a while due to allergies and trying to get his gut to heal first. We will be meeting with a gastro next month on the 10th, if things are fine after that then I will be doing baby led weaning.
    For me, breastmilk is number 1 and the main way my lo will get his nurishments until after a year or so, food up until then is mainly practice.
    I'm more nervous then excited with introducing foods because I don't know what kind of allergic reactions he will have. He's already tested positive for grains, grain dust, eggs, dairy, berries, citrus fruits, soy, a couple of molds, sugar, caffine, chocolate. (Now most of these are probably an intolerance that he will grow up, he just needs time to heal first)
  • Just wanted to say im proud of you ladies and what your doing for your babies. I breastfed my oldest til 6 1/2 months and then started solids in and weaned from there. With my second i ended up gwtting sick at 4wks pp and had to pump only til my medicine was done and then at 6 wks my daughter got viral menigitous and was hospitalized for a week and they gave her formula cause they could monitor her intake plus they said she was choking on the breastmilk i had pumped cause it was thicker and she was weak from infection so she couldnt swallow it. So we stopped at 6wks 3days pp. I would love to breastfeed as long as pissible if i get the chance to have another baby.
  • Scarlett is 7 months and still breastfeeding!! She takes my pumped bm from a bottle when I'm at work, and eats solids twice A day, I'm trying to make it past a yr, i was always scared of running out of milk so i keep a 2 month backup supply frozen at all times! No formula for my lil girl!