help!!

So I weaned Tessa 2 weeks ago. It was a slow process over the course of 5 weeks. The first week my boobs really didn't get engorged and they didn't hurt either. Well ever since Sunday, my right boob is HUGE and I have like 3 painful clogged ducts. My left boob is doing nothing lol. My right always produced more anyway. So now what do I do??? It hurts!! :'( I massaged it a little but I don't wanna stimulate production. I also don't want the clogs to get worse. Help!!

@bahamamama4828
@homebirthadvocate

Comments

• @starrxoxo9 cabbage in your bra helps unclog ducts how ever you do leak a lot prepared to get wet :) I belive it doesn't help produce but not 100%.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ^^^what they said lol
  • Uhhh cold cabbage, not smelly. Cabbage warmed up with body heat, DISGUSTING. LOL :P
  • Warm wash cloth, put it on your boob & massage it where the clogged ducts are..it's gonna hurt but you will feel better afterwards. When you're done massaging, get an ice pack (bag of peas or whatever you have, just anything cold) and keep it on your boob for 5-10 min. Also, don't take hot showers. & you should be good. GL momma :D