Does anyone else's three year old like

edited March 2012 in Ages & Stages
To run around the house in just there underwear. Even if we dress her if we're at home she doesn't want clothes on. My mom and sister always say something about and it's starting to piss me off. She doesn't do this anywhere else just at OUR home. Why does it matter to everyone else?

Comments

• I say let her be free!! :) and yea, why do they care??
  • Thanks @starrxoxo9 I guess cause they can't find anything else to complain about.
  • :( well boo on them! They're probably just jealous ;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wow thanks everyone I wasn't sure there were going to be people that agreed with me
  • At least she wants chonies on, my son is a nudist LOL
  • My daughter is always stripping dwn to her undies at home lol there is nothing wrong with it
  • Haha! I love it. My 3 yr old loves running around just undies. No need to worry unless shes stripping down in public. They just like to run free. Lol
  • There's nothing wrong with your child wanting to just be in their underwear at home! I used to run around naked when I was a little kid at home. lol
  • Mine does! Except she takes her undies off too. Why? So she can "get some fresh air."
  • 3 is a GREAT age!
  • I AM OUTRAGED HOW DARE YOU ALLOW YOUR DAUGHTER BE COMFORTABLE WITH HER OWN BODY!! I mean seriously she may end up with a positive self image, do you really want that for your daughter?

Seriously though as long as she knows that nudity outside of the house is a no-no and that some people don't like it/are not comfortable with it then no worries.
  • I once found my 2 yo naked in his bed asleep. Glad he didn't pee lol.
  • My three year old currently has to leave his pants off at home. He is all dressed and fine in the morning but everytime he goes potty he comes out in just underwear and shirt and never wants pants back on. Socks are a no go at home too.