What is your babies nick name?

edited March 2012 in Baby names
Don't ask me how I came up with it but I call her Doodle lol

How about you ladies? What do you call you baby?

Comments

• My daughters name is Jazmyah (pronounced like its spelled) and for some reason I call her Jazzy-bella. Lol. I have NO idea why.
  • Thats cute. At least Jazzy is kinda like her name sort of. Mines name is Makenzie I have no clue where I got Doodle lol
  • Stinky winky or winky winky, the mamas, Lala.
    Her aunt for some reason calls her gerald lol I do not know how she came up with that
  • Lol my daughter's name is Lilliana and we call her "tahdoo" or "tahdum" lol no idea were those came from either...it's funny when her brother calls her it around extended family and they're like "huh", I forget that people have no idea what it could mean lol
  • Lol bam bam n poodah lol
  • Oldest daughter 7 (Brandi) is sweetheart or love bug. Our 5 (Sumer)is called Monkey or Sumer bug.
  • I have no idea why but we call her boopie and when I have a convo with her I call be boopie doopie lol or boop ... Idk why just came about
  • David has the name "peanut" that my mom called him since the first ultrasound, when thats what he looked like. Aadyn has the nickname "Aardvark" (his papaw joking about the two A's in his name lol) and "Widget" is what his other papaw calls him because he squirms constantly lol
  • Most of the time, it's something with the word "sugar" in it... lil sugar, sugar pie, sugar lump, sugar booger, or just sug (shoog) or sugy (shoogy). Other names are chicken, lil girl, buggity boo, or Soph which is short for Sophia haha.
  • We call Ivory Cupcakes & Boom Boom
  • I called her booger butt once and it madr her laugh. So i have just kept calling her that
  • We call Malia: Malia face or I call her sweet cheeks.
  • I call Lucy goose most of the time .. and ill call her pookie occasionally.
  • Stink...he gets such bad gas lol
  • Our daughters name is Aubree and when she was born she was only 4 lbs 11oz. So we call her pocket. She was so tiny she could of fit in my husbands pocket. And we also call her Aubs.
  • My daughters name is JaMaiya so sometimes we call her Maiya. her godmommy calls her ya ya. We also call her mama, fat mama
  • I call dillon booger butt, bug, and stinker. Lol
  • I call Oliver hunky dunky...lol...and my mom calls him peanut ...
  • His name is Anthony. He is called Antonio, Antone, Antwan (sp) by his daycare teachers. I call him bubbas, little man, ma'ma jammer, bubba gump.. lol... my best friends call him T-Bob (Anthony Robert) they call it his redneck name...
  • His name is Emilio most every calls him Milo pronouced (me-low) I call him stink stink or stinky sometimes lol idk y
  • Monkey. lol
  • Kaylee's nickname is Scooter....my sis started calling her that ever since the day I told her that I was pregnant
  • Adin is bug. Alijah is aj or booboo. Unborn sex unknown baby is demon child. Lol.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I call her peanut, monkey girl or for some odd reason punkin doodle lol I have no idea why I stayed that one but it makes her smile.
  • Tessa has 10000 nicknames lol.

Tessala
    Tessalaba
    Tessalabo
    Monkey girl
    Lady bug
    Crazy pants
    Cranky pants
    Lovebug
    Tessala girl

And I know there's more but I can't remember them lol
  • giavonna has a ton

gia girl..gia beanz...gia pet

poopie dinkers... tootsie bella ..stinkerbell lol
  • Ya'll have some cute ones! Mine are boring but it usually has the word sweet in it. Sweet baby pwincess is our favorite (i cant say my r's to well if i speak fast) sweet girl lol boring
  • edited February 2013
  • Mein fuerer...because she sounds like a little German baby with all her "muh, nuh, dah, & nine" syllabic babbling