STAGE 2 FOODS

When do i start my lo on them? She already ate every kind of first stage solids and rice cereal and also oatmeal. She'll be 6 months old on the 11th of april.

Comments

• My lo eats stage 2 while at daycare because that's what they provide and she gets stage 1 at home. But I accidently bought a stage 2 sweet potato and it looks just like the stage 1 to me. Just a bigger jar :/
  • Oh yea she will 5 months on the 8th
  • @mimii36 hmmm.. well thats good then :) which brand do you use?
  • Gerber organic ir Natures Best organic but they use regular Gerber at daycare. I once got a jar of beechnut but its a lumpy texture even in 1st foods and I didn't really like the look of it.
  • 2nd foods has a lot more flavors.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @mimii36 I know what you mean about beechnut. I switched my lo to gerber plastic packs after i found rust inside the jar of beechnut applesauce. YUCK! & your right they do have alot more flavors.

@gatorbob really wow i didnt know you could do that.
  • Shit i started mine on 2nds at like 4 months. He ate 1st at 3 months. As soon as he got the hang of opening his mouth and swallowing we switched. The difference is the consistancy
  • Nyla eats stage 2 & shes 6 months :)
  • @gatorbob omg you have a point i never thought about that thanks soo much you made me think a different way.

@kritten_octoberbby wow thats great :) i think i should switch my girly !!

@nylasmommy o0o0o0ohh okayy mamazz :)
  • Lol just like mimii36 said stage 2 is just a bigger container. Basically more ounces of food :)
  • I started at 6 months with meats and stage 2 he had mastered stage 1...stage 2 is just a thicker version of the foods
  • My daughters Dr said there's no difference lol