help me!

edited March 2012 in Third Trimester
Is this normal? I just got up and I felt leaking I sat to pee and my panti liner I wear to catch any accidental leaks is full of blood, do I go call the Dr? I'm so panicking right now! Its like 530am and I don't want to wake anyone bc I was checked the other day and am not sure if that is what the blood is from. I'm due in 9 days...

Comments

• Ur water might be leaking, I would check with my doctor if I was u.
  • Goodluck:)
  • Yeah call the doctor and make sure that everythings ok.
  • Bloody show? Same thing happened to me I went into labor shortly after.
  • I called and he said it could be early signs but with no contractions that it may just be from being at the office Mon...bc they checked me. I have never had bloody show from being checked with my last two. I think that's why I freaked out! Its more like a light period, and after my shower it was still coming out at a light flow. My Dr said he was at the hospital I could come down but if no contractions they would prob be sending me home. At this point I'm showered and ready for work bc I told him I gotta go to work and if nothing is happening I'd prob be late then for work. The baby is still moving. With my last two pregnancies I only ever had bloody show about 3 hours before the baby popping out. Never at any other time...so I'm hoping he will stay put until I get out of work lol!
    I'll keep you guys posted, thx for responding:)
    @Bahamamamama4828 @isnino @AishaMusa
  • Good luck!!!
  • Thx, I'm gonna need it I'm gonna be so nervous at work, gonna keep thinking about my water breaking there @mommyof3girls any news for you yet?
  • Well keep us updated, I know your so close to your due date. Maybe this will be an early baby :-D Good luck with everything @sehra4177
  • Thx, I'm gonna need it I'm gonna be so nervous at work, gonna keep thinking about my water breaking there @mommyof3girls any news for you yet?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I hope it's bloody show!

But I worry about placental issues if the blood keeps coming. It wouldn't hurt to get checked! I had gushes of blood late in my pregnancy and they wanted me in ASAP to make sure there was no abruption.
  • It is still coming since 5 am this morning. Its has slowed down and there are little pieces in it. @jdensma I haven't seen the plug yet so i am not sure. The blood is red mixed with brown. I was concerned bc with both other pregnancies I had no blood at all the whole time even when checked so thats why I was freaking out. I packed the kids bag this morning bc they would staying with my parents.
    @captivated If its still coming by later i guess i will go.. I just hate going and they tell me to go home. I was checked Mon but like I said earlier I was checked with previous preg and never had blood at all afterwards. The whole job situation I am scared to leave bc if its not time it gets held against me and i am afraid they are gonna try to find anyway to get rid of people prior to paying us our severance pay:(
  • plus the experience i had with my son they sent me home at 5 mins apart at 3cm so I am not too keen on going to the hospital right now.
  • @jdensma I just went on break at work and its bigger pieces now.. still coming out at a light flow. He is still def moving around.
  • I had that exact same thing, had my baby 5 days later.
  • @jennalynne87 five days?! I don't think I can make work for 5 days:( hopefully it will be sooner:)
  • Yeah. I had contractions those whole 5 days. I survived work thank goodness.
  • @jdensma oh my I hope you have a baby today :)
  • When I went into labor with my son I was having slight back pains but figured or wad from our walk we has just took. My husband made me go in mind you I thought I wasn't having contraction. They hooked me up I was having then every 2-4 mind. Nurse was stunned I could feel them. So you never know.
  • @jdensma good luck;) I am still waiting. I am just so uncomfortable being here.
  • @sehra4177 I bet. If I was in your shoes I would not be at work. However I work in a swimming pool so I wouldn't be able to get in the water.
  • @jdensma Aww congrsts, I hope you don't have to wait as long as I have. Labor Dust :)
  • I'm still waiting and still bleeding:( home from work and exhausted. Hopefully tonight. Bc I can't do another day at work tomorrow:( @Heather3rdgirl @jdensma oh your getting there;) @JoshnEviesmum