give me my boobs bk!

Anyone got any tips on weaning babies off the breast at night? Im stuck on my side all night because he uses me as a pacifier and dummys dont work! Just want my body bk now and to sleep on my tummy lol please help!

Comments

• edited March 2012
    None of the tips or tricks I know worked for me lol. I am right there with you.
  • I had a similar situation and my best advice for you is to start taking your breast out of his mouth when hes sleeping and if he wakes up to try to comfort him with something else. I know this is going to be really difficult because chances are he is going to fuss alot and your going to be tired but this is the best advise i can give you. GL :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I don't have any tips but I am exactly where u are :) My girl will not take a passy for nothing either so....I understand!
  • Thanks @everyone its nice to know Im not the only one. I love breastfeeding but wow theres so many habits that need to be broken I sometimes wish id pumped or gave formula :(
  • Did you figure out a solution cause I'm having this problem right now
  • I struggled for about 2 weeks, but as soon as she falls into a deep sleep I break latch and turn my back to her. As long as she feels me she's ok. She is back to her 3 & 6 am routine of wanting about 5 minutes of boob and she usually releases herself when she is done.