babies food intake

edited March 2012 in Solid Foods
Ok ladies I need y'all to share with me what your babies feeding schedule is like throughout the whole day...I feel like I need to be feeding naliyah more baby food or something...she 6 months today (whoop whoop!) And is breastfeed...if someone can find like a chart showing what their food intake should be that would be great too

@NylasMommy
@Bahamamama4828
@HomeBirthAdvocate
@JuliansMommy
@Mrz_Jackson

Comments

• My little man eats sporadically at night (max 2x for 10min breastfed) then a good 15 min at 0600. Goes to school and has a 5 oz bottle at about 0930 followed by a gerber yogurt. Then at about 1pm has 5tbls of oatmeal mixed with 1oz breastmilk and 1/2 container of stage 2 food (different kinds) and then at about 2 has a 4oz bottle (missing oz was for oatmeal) and then about 5 has another 5oz bottle. During dinner (about 6-630) we give him about 2oz of juice (usually apple; and mainly so we can eat and he can learn to hold the sippy cup) and at 8-830 we snuggle and he eat anywhere from 10-30 min. (Till he is close to asleep but not all the way) Sleep well till about 12-1am and then the sporadic eating starts... oh he is 5 1/2 month. (6 on the 12th)
  • My baby jus turned 5 months an she eats every 4 hours exactly sleeps all nite she takes 5 oz an hates baby food I feel she Shuld be eating more to but Dr sed she's fine on weight 50th percentile an it was ok if she didn't want any baby food rite now
  • No solids here yet but she nurses every 2-3 hours. I posted a thread about a feeding g schedule
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No schedule here either :) I feed on cue
  • @homebirthadvocate My lo actually put himself on that schedule... its all on demand but has been pretty regular. We just added in the yogurt after his bottle and he still didnt change his time for the next 'meal'. Lol...
  • No schedule here either!
  • Julian eats 5oz every 3 hours, I've tried solids a few times but he doesn't really care for them.lol
  • Nyla eats baby food twice a day n at each feeding she finishes one container of the 2nd stage food :) yay for Nyla & Naliyah they r 6 months now
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.