An arrest of george zimmerman

I only caught the end of it, but just saw on fox news that an arrest of George Zimmerman is almost inevitable at this point. Voice analysist experts have confirmed the voice screaming for help on the 911 tape was in fact that of martin. Again, I only heard the tail end of this report. Just an update, not trying to start a debate

Comments

• That's great IMO! I thought it sounded like a child screaming I thought someone said it was confirmed as Zimmerman!? :-q
  • There were mixed reports, but I just heard that multiple voice experts have now confirmed it as martin. I think its great too. He will most likely be charged with manslaughter @hot2cold87
  • Yes sad case manslaughter is not good enough he will be out in no time smh!
  • That's good news...but that makes my tummy turn knowing a 17 year old child was screaming for help :-/ I would not wanna be the person to analyse that recording!
  • I think manslaughter is about right. Hes a dumb asshole who should have gone the fuck home, but he didnt plot murder.
  • @captainmorgaine id have to agree. Part of me wishes he'd do more time (if infact charged & convicted) but going by the law, he didnt "murder" him
  • I agree manslaughter is not good enough he needs murder 1 or murder 2 at the least if it is not capital murder
  • Just watched it on the news. They said that there are only three words to compare and they need more than three words to actually confirm or deny it being someone's voice. The screams have to be recreated almost exactly in order to confirm it which is next to impossible. The attorney being interviewed said it is inadmissible because it hasn't been confirmed 100%. Guess we will see what happens :)
  • @captivated thats probably true. It was only the tail end of the report that I heard anyway, but they said his arrest was "inevitable". We'll see how it plays out
  • I agree that it's inevitable. He will be charged with something, they're just trying to get their case together.
  • I think so too. An arrest doesnt make him guilty, but it will allow a jury to decide if he was in the wrong. That is what needs to happen. Everyone is flipping out because he hasnt been arrested, but they dont seem to understand that these things take time, especially when the state has the "stand your ground" law and hes claiming self defense. So have you decided where you stand on the issue yet? Or are you still undecided?
  • edited April 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @armahnismommy I didnt read it, I saw it on fox news. That analyist said he was "95% sure and would put his credibility on the line to say that". Again, no one knows anything for sure but I definitely think a jury should decide
  • edited April 2012
    Also, a second analyist said he was about 95% sure but did say they didnt have a sample of martins voice to compare. They could only say they were certain the voice was NOT zimmermans
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @armahnismommy I think they will arrest him. It's too much heat for them not too. Now being charged as guilty...... is another story. I mean if a mother can get away with killing her daughter...who knows how this will go.
  • edited April 2012
    Well, if they put on as shitty of a case as the prosecution did in the Casey Anthony trial, he will get off without a doubt!
  • @captivated I agree. Unfotunately not everyone gets justice.
  • This is a sad sad situation. Got his life taken for what