First food?

How old are your lo n whats there favorite food so far?

Comments

• David was 4 months & loved squash and sweet potatoes. By far his favorite. Aadyn will be starting soon :)
  • Everything... Seriously everything!!! He loves to eat... doesnt care what as long as he could eat it!!
  • Jack is 5 months and really only likes sweet potatoes. He did fine with squash, but he hated bananas.
  • My lo just started foods at almost 5 months he loves carrots and peas doesn't know what he thinks of peaches,apple sauce,pears or bannanas yet
  • My lo loves the pumpkin banana baby food
  • Anything but green veggies. I've tried and tried and she wants nothing to do with them!
  • My LO is 11 months and LOVES mashed potatoes, peas (whole peas that have been steamed), pasta, and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches! She really likes anything to be honest, just as long as there is texture and flavor, she's peachy keen!
  • @Lilsugarsmomma did the dr okay peanut butter? Usually its not until after 1yr.
  • @navybabyonway try pears and green beens. My lo loves it.
  • @steph_due_101611 No, but I didn't know it's not recommended until after a year! She hasn't had any reactions to it though, and it's just a smear of both PB & J. It's been maybe month since I began giving it to her, so I'm sure she's alright. I figured since it's soft, she would be alright and so far, so good!
  • Yogurt! She eats it every morning! She loves anything yogurt. She is 9 months and starting to only want finger food, but she still loves her yogurt! Lol
  • Ooh I can't wait to give her scrambled eggs :)
  • My little man is 5 months he loves sweat potatoes. Thats about all i have given him. We were trying to not to introduce solids to soon. Looks like i am a little behind.
  • I'm not doing any solids until mines 6 mo so I can't wait until then lol