diet plans?

ive always been up and down with my weight then these past few years i would walk and go out dancing a lot which helped keep it off.i got pregnant and only gained 10 lbs all belly. after having my gia i lost 12 lbs.but since winter and not being active ive gained about 15 mostly in the tummy.so my question is what are some diet/exercise plans that you would recommend?

Comments

• Just dance to music in your house! :)
  • What's your diet like now? Cutting down sweets&sugars help a whole lot!

• @joshneviesmum i really want to try that but can't afford classes
    @nameless for the most part i eat fairly healthy but because im ALWAYS home i get bored and snack a lot
  • I bought a zumba game for the xbox. Lazyness is my excuse :( im still 30 pds away from my goal, i need to get to work..... Good luck
  • If you have a comp download the videos or use YouTube. I have been doing Pilates for years with good results. I mean I've never been overweight or anything but I do try to exercise and eat lean meats and veggies and fruits. No soda, no red meat, drink water, snack on any veggie or fruit or nut when you're hungry in between meals. It helps :)
  • @emy & @bahamamama4828 i dont have video game systems or a comp :( i did just enroll in an intense 50 min trampoline aerobics class tho for only $8 a class. you burn 700 to 1000 calories per class.
  • YouTube on your phone?
    Oh that's awesome!
  • Lol I want to do a trampoline class! Lol I have bad vertigo Lol I would probably get dizzy and fall. I go to the gym but when I didn't I bought the biggest loser workout video and then a dancing workout video. Also did step ups on my stairs. Also hold your baby and so crunches it works lol
  • @proudmomma i use my daughter to work out my arms lol
  • @mybambina28 they are great for the legs lol my baby loves it.
  • @2ndbutfirst yes i have direct tv.ive looked and its all infomercials. they have a gym by me 24.00 a month unlimited gym and tan but idk a first thing about an effective workout
  • Direct tv use to have a fitTV, all workouts all day channel and I loved it! But they changed it all once Oprah got her channel, and now only Gilad( which I really like his workouts) comes on, BUT at 3am...but if you have pinterest ,you should check out theses pins

http://m.pinterest.com/sparkpeople/