ladies give me ur weird pg symtomps

ValVal
edited April 2012 in Pregnancy symptoms
ive had nose bleeds
today my ear throbes ( i read its due to the extra blood flow)
one big glob of milky discharge no smell

hoping there weird pg symptoms

Comments

• I have those. Lol. Especially the bleeds. :( My ear hurts randomly, I actually thought it was an ear infection a month ago.
  • Tmi but before I found out i was pregnant I kept having discharge and running to the bathroom thinking oh no started my period. But nope just discharge lol. It was like that for a few days then I got a bfp.
  • I had crushing chest pains. I thought it was so weird I was in my 2nd trimester at the time
  • edited April 2012
    I threw up so much, I tore a hole in my lining and threw up blood.
    Weirdest & most painful symptom for me!
  • oh n i forgot to add the farting lol (tmi)
    i hate that i feel like i always have to fart i better be pg cus if not thats just gross lol
  • @Val lol. I got morning sickness for 4months and a half, nipples hurting, heartburn, nose bleeds & really bad headaches every other week straight. Most of that has stopped though besides heartburn. I'm 28weeks now!!!
  • i never got morning sickness with my son a matter a fact never got any type of symptom with him.. idk what anything feel like.. i just remember just knowing somehow that i was pg lol
  • I only got sick when i brushed my teeth. No other symptoms.
  • I totally get soooo gassy when I'm preggo. It's ridiculous! Headaches and gassy and (TMI) loose stools are the weird symptoms I get. And tiredness, but that's not weird lol
  • 5dpo and 4 days before my bfp I was sorting laundry in piles and every time I was bending over I got light headed. It happened all day and I felt such. I had gotten a bfn so I thought I was dieing. Hubby felt so bad he called into to work for the first time!
  • I guess being gassy is a good thing! My breast feel slightly sore when I touch then w a bra with out once their fine??? But it can be all in my head
  • @val my boobs were like that when I was pregnant.
  • Sounds daft but I would get itchy down below and I hated the smell of my partner lol