Almost to the point of not caring if it's a boy or girl.....

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
So I want to know what i'm having just to be sure of a name and to pick out a FEW things in either pink or blue....My husband doesn't really want to know what we are having....It really doesn't make a difference to me. I'm pregnant and all I want is for my baby to be healthy and okay. My grandmother and my mother-in-law are driving me crazy tho!!!

"I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU ARE HAVING!!!!!!" (every single time i talk to them)

What does it matter??? I'm still as much pregnant with a boy as I am with a girl! They are driving me to the point of not really caring about finding out what I'm having. I go the end of March so I have a month to decide...but they are sucking the fun out of it for me.

Am I awful for getting to the point of not even being excited about this???? I'm just frustrated! I read all these posts about you ladies being so excited about finding out and I'm not excited at all....I dread this topic even coming up with my family!

Comments

• srry i didn't mean to post this twice!
  • I haven't gotten that bad & I'm still very excited.. but I stopped answering my Mother-In-Laws calls.. she's the same way. I call her back on my "good" mood days. I know she's just excited & what not, but I get soooo annoyed. Ugh.
  • Why not just tell them you are waiting until the baby is born to find out? That way they can stop yapping about it and give you some peace. if you decide to find out it will be YOUR choice when or if to tell them. :-) my mother in law is doing same thing to me and I'm not sure if I'm going to find out so I know how ya feel. Good luck and let it be YOUR choice not theirs :-)
  • My entire family wanted a girl (my cuz is 3 weeks ahead of me n having a boy) and my boyfriends entire family wanted a boy (they have four granddaughter) I didn't care n he didn't care much either he was leaning toward a boy bc he has a daughter so when the day came to find out I knew someone was going to be disappointed well I'm having a baby girl! His 4 year old daughter cried and cried bc she didn't want a girl but now everyone is happy n it really doesn't even matter in the end as long as baby is healthy...but I think the fun for them is guessing the sex...just let them have their fun and don't lose your excitement just bc of theirs! Remember your having a baby and everyone is excited even if it may be annoying to you! Good luck! Best wishes to you and baby
  • @Mnbaby3
    I have thought about that but these are the type of ppl they will sit around and think up as many reasons as they can to make me change my mind. Then they will dream up more reasons to guilt me into finding out....I am simply putting them off and being REAALLLYY vague about when we can actually find out! I feel awful doing this to them but i mean come on! Leave me alone about it!
  • Lol understand completely..mine are insane! If its getting too stressful don't answer the phone and make hubby talk to them. So many reasons to not answer the phone..napping, shower, doing laundry, shopping..etc. If it is seriously stressing you ask your hubby to tell them to back off..stress isn't good for you or baby. Just don't let them ruin the excitement for you. Btw do they realize the baby could have legs crossed or cord in the way and you might not get to find out anyway?? Some people need to chill..if it makes you feel any better mine is even trying to name my baby haha 8-|
  • @Mnbaby3 u make good points...lol..get really busy! oh ya and bout nming them i dont even go there with anybody...plus my grandma would say she cant name it if she doesnt know what it is....EXAcTLY!!! hehehe! maybe i will just not find out and eliminate all the problems...lol
  • benefit to that is it will drive THEM nuts muhahaha! ;-)