I lost my 2 yo!!

...went to take a shower and got out, I can hear my husband get up to yell for our son. He comes into the bathroom to tell me he can't find Carter and hurry to get dressed. So I do. We look outside, in the playroom, in big brother's room, and in every hiding spot. Nothing. Not even an answer back from him.
My husband is looking down the street so I decide to look in the kitchen. There he is playing with the popcorn cheese! Its all over him, the silverware drawer, and the floor. He didn't answer because he didn't want to get in trouble. Lmao.
Epic fail.

Comments

• Omg lmfao !!!!
  • Hahaha!!!!!
  • Lol... 2 yr olds r little stinkers.
  • lol thats awesome
  • My 2 yr old son does stuff like that on a daily basis :/
  • One of my brothers when he was two disappeared on my mom. She was looking everywhere for him and finally heard him screaming bloody murder. He had locked himself in her bathroom and was screaming. She was freaking out thinking something had happened to him. She got the handle off and opend the door.
    There he was huddled in the corner screaming his head off as a fly flew around him.
  • i was told when kids get to a certain age they start hiding from u so were on a ride for panic attacks lol
  • I hear alot of crazy things about 2yr olds :-)) must admit that was the funniest also that getting stuck in a bathroom story @LittleFae ;;)