sleeping/eating help?!?!/

edited April 2012 in Ages & Stages
Ok my LO has slept all night 2 nights in a row BUT since he is not waking up he is not eating and he wakes up with a squirt of pee in his diaper.. Not big like usual. He is now to 2-3 pee diapers at school and 3 at home (including the one in the morn)... He is now eating 10oz (2x 5oz) at school then 2x bf at night (before bed) and 1x (long feed) in the morning....

Am I worried for nothing? He is 6m and is on solid foods (1 yogurt and 1 stage 2 a day) but still drinks the same amt as before solid foods. (Except this night feeding which he seems to make up in the morning)

Comments

• I would say its fine. My lo sleeps 9-11 hours at night and doesnt wake up to eat.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Mimii36 and @HomeBirthAdvocate Thanks. He has his 6m tomorrow and they freak because of his weight. He is only 15lbs and I just dont wanna hear it.. lol... My kids are tiny, Im tiny (4'8" and 100lb before babies) and they just give me shit... So I wanna go in there knowing its ok...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Skipping his night time feeding isn't making him small. My lo hasn't woken up at night in a month now and is still 20 something lbs at 5 months!