edited June 2012 in Breastfeeding

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2012
    Yes it's fine. Hydrate yourself as much as possible and take b2
  • @bahamamama4828 Ahh I just called the after hours clinic and the foc says its iffy because some sites said aspirin was ok and some say it was not... Since ur a LC what do u think? What would aspirin do to my baby if I'm nursing?
  • Aspirin does excrete in bm in low amounts..so, its kinda an iffy med. I haven't heard of issues with taking half a pill though.
  • I how u feel better girl
  • I would recommend you take 1000 mg (extra strenght) tylenol only and see if that helps.
  • Feel better soon :-)
  • This is what I do because that's the only thing that helps me too. I bf make sure he is full then I take the pill then by the time he is hungry again there will be only small traces in your milk.
  • There is an app called lacmed its lactation and all the pills and what effects it will have
  • I take tylenol and ibprophen and drink a soda and it usually helps like excedrin did.
  • @newmomma13 thanks I woke up feeling much better! Ugh I hope these migraines don't start up again.

@babyhope7 lol yeah that's what I did...and that's what the doc recommended.

@jnlelrod Ty i do now :)

@samantha I'll keep that in mind for the next time. Tho it will be hard because hazel like to drink short n frequently. I feed her every hour lol

@lilbit01_209 this might be dumb but aspirin and ibuprofen the same? Lol I still got some ibuprofen from the hospital from when I have birth. I will def try that next time. Maybe with a coffee lol when I was preggo I would take tylenol and drink a cup of coffee if I had a headache I could not handle
  • Lol I understand that. Eating all day! Glad you feel better