naliyah has been on a rampage lately!!!

edited April 2012 in Ages & Stages
So naliyah has been on like a biting rampage lol...I think shes getting her vampire teeth in cause theres a big white bulge right there and she's been super fussy lately and drooling alot more...and she'll just have at it at my shoulder and face lol its so funny cause it gets so slobbery so her face its just slipping around lol

Comments

• @starrxoxo9 yea funny sometimes but she bit my nose the other day and that hurt like heck almost had me crying lol
  • edited April 2012
    My son has been doing that right before his 2 bottom teeth finally came in like 2 weeks ago and is always biting my shoulders, fingers, arms. I think out babies were born the same day if I remember correctly. Sept 29?
  • edited April 2012
    My lo likes to gnaw on my nipple lately like she's chewing lol then laughs when yell ow
  • Mine has no teeth btw
  • Oh I know! Tessa has little shark teeth and they hurt!! But its her scratching that really hurts. She took a chunk out of my cheek the other day with her little claws. I cut and file them all the time but they are so sharp!! :(
  • Becareful ladies. :)
  • @angie87 yea they were!!! how many teeth does he have now? I took a picture one time of when she was biting my arm she left her little teeth imprints in my arm...imma show it to her when she gets older lol

@Bahamamama4828 ugh naliyah does that to and it hurts like heck!!!! I'll tell her no no naliyah and she's just laughing thinking its so funny lol

@starrxoxo9 omg you should seed my chest it looks like I self mutilate my chest I have all these scratches all over my chest...I try to clip her nails at least once a week but its ,hard cause she tries to grab the clippers lol

@AishaMusa girl I'm trying but naliyah be messin me up lol
  • Rion has two bottom teeth and two top teeth, he has been biting faces and shoulders too!

@angie87 my little one was born sep 29th also!
  • @PrgnantELF @angie87 lol looks like all our babies are right on track with one another
  • He only has two bottom ones right now they came in at the same time

@PregnantELF and we both have boys :D
  • Does she have any teething toys or medicine that can control that. I think the Nubby brand has alot of good teething toys. She'll at least be distracted from wanting to bite you.