does anyone have Hpv?

2»

Comments

• I have hpv 2cone biopsy done a yr apart n I'm also high risk becuzz my cervix is non existant now...but the gardisil is good I taken afta my biopsy n I hav a normal pap since..;)
  • Can u get the gardisil shot while pregnant?
  • I don't think I would do that while preg.. even if a doc told me it was fine, its just such a new vaccine... who knows. The last I read of it was they only gave it up to the age of 26. Anyone know if that's still the case?
  • Speaking of this.. just read an article on msn yesterday that said at least 50% of men have hpv. That's a lot. They mentioned starting young boys on the vaccine.
  • Men are carriers can show No signs and not commonly tested for it when receiving routine STD tests. Some can be born with it at birth some get it from women with no signs or symptoms. Its so common and there are so many different strains I believe its like 70% of population has it? Don't quote me on that I used to be a medical assistant and its very common.
  • Yes I have it, am having a colposcopy this weekend. Kinda scared for the results...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ive had it for 10yrs my dr told me today.I don't remember eve being told I do know that evry pap smear I get comes back abnormal...wht is leep? Also I've nvr has worts or anything in 10yrs.I remember havin a biopsy of my cervix in 2001 bc they thought I had cervical cancer.im so confused with all this stuff.
  • I have it and hve te strain tat causes dysplasia. Getting a colposcopy. What does that pertain??
  • I got it in '09 but the next time my doc checked me my pap came back normal so did my biopsy.. My doc has been checking me every 6months ever since and still in the clear..hope everything goes well with all you ladies.. And yes 70% of ppl get it and clear from it..the 30 develope cervicle cancer or genital warts from it... There are so many types of h
  • Pv so dont stress to much about it..