???????

edited May 2012 in Pregnant
So i had my husbund check me since i went to the docters today and he wasnt there and wont be back untill the 15th!!!! im haveing alot of pressure so i had him check me and he said it was very soft and he could stick his middil finger in up to his first knuckle. Can any one tell me about how many centimeteres that is?? mabey you could help me @HomeBirthAddvacat

Comments

• Your about 2 cm.... hun pls dont have him or you check, you can introduce bacteria and cause infection.
  • ^^ that sounds about right.
    How many weeks are you?
  • I took a shower first and he washed his hands and wore gloves @babyhope7
    if i go by my last menstral (which was very regular) im due in 4 days if i go by the half ass ultrasound they did im 33+4 weeks. But everytime i go the doc just says " oh ya this is a really big baby" and since the start of this pregnancy they say im measureing about a month bigger then th due date! please help i just dont know what to think anymore!! @Bahamamama4828
  • Any advice would help!! I hate to bother everyone but you seem to know about this stuff @HomeBirthAdvocate
  • So i just measured myself and measure 40cm! Idk what to do or think!! help anyone??!!
  • edited May 2012
    They really haven't changed your due date?? Pack your hospital bag, and just wait it out. How you feeling?
  • Why don't u go to the hospital ?
  • I feel like shit i have so much pain in my vagina and thighs and back i can barly walk!! @Fate
    I havent gone to the hospital because im not haveing regular contractions @SalasMommy they just look at me like im stupied! :"(
  • Thank you @a_wagner not very many people want to answer my posts :(
  • Rest. Allllllllll day. If it's still painful, go to the doctor. Put ice on your back, or have hubby roll a tennis ball around on the achy parts. :(
  • I was measuring 10 weeks ahead with my baby and was huge it was painful. Get lots of rest and get in contact with your doc and request another scan.Xxx
  • Omg! @mum_to_m&;m! How much did baby weigh?!
  • Oh great, stupid & symbol doesn't let you tag. :(
  • He was 9lb 4oz at 37 weeks I had a c-section early because I was in so much pain @fate can't imagine how big he would have been if I had done to term
  • Ohhhhhh my Lord. You poor thing!
  • Just go say you feel miserable or something they will check you. I hate the hospital too I was hoping my.doc could.see.me.but she told me to go.to.the hospital bc of my high bp -___- they don't take moms who.are less than.six months serious as my hospital
  • My doc is on vacation and wont be back untill the 15th @mum_to_m&;m .i have in this much pain for 3 weeks now all i do is cry. What do you guys think? Am i term or what?? @Fate
  • I think you probably are. But I'm not a doctor.
  • They have me going to docs office for fetal monetering two times a week for all kinds of complications and they still dont take me seriously! @SalasMommy
  • Dont you think its weird that he just says my menstral skiped a month even though im very regular. I hate docters sometimes!! @Fate
  • Lol. He can't tell you that you skipped a month. How would he know? When was your first ultrasound?
  • Accoreding to my last menstral it was at 15 weeks along but when he did the ultrasound he just did a halfass rushed ultrasound and said i was 11weeks even after i told about my menstral!! @fate so he just thinks my menstral skiped a month and then i go prego. But i am very regular so there is no reason for me to skip a month just cause he says so!!
  • By your first ultrasound, that would make you nearly 36 weeks? What is the 33w 4d? What is that based from?
  • That what doc says i am he says im due june16th
  • And according to my menstral im due may 6th @Fate
  • Then what the heck with the 4 week span from the ultrasound? 15-11=4. May 6th-June 16th is 6 weeks. Is he having an issue with subtraction?
  • I just think he is a dumb docter!! but now idk what to think. If it was you what would you think?? @Fate