info on walking ?

Ok so I only weight 115 but I have a lot of belly fat an love handles an wuld luv to build a lil bit of a butt lol I'm walking 45 mins straight every day my ? Is is this gona help me at all I'm so sore so I don't wanna walk all this time for nuthn

Comments

• The walking will help but you should do some crunches and lunges too. Lunges are awesome for your butt!!
  • Agreed walking won't do much for your belly, you need crunches! Also squats and lunges for the butt!
  • @starrxoxo9 @PregnantELF aw I been walking my a** off :'(
  • No waking is good to lose pounds and tone thighs and calves, but you need extra to help tube things up, plus walking keeps you in good shape, great all around exercise!
  • Noooooo, that's not true! Walking is the best thing for stomach fat!! Keep on walking, it's great for your heart, your mood and sheds excess fat. Granted you eat a sensible diet.

Keep it up!
  • @pregnantELF thank u :) I've been doin sum crunches an jumpn jacks
  • @Mijita I love to hear that lol ! I'm so sore jus from walkn yesterday an today im so outa shape I guess . I jus feel like I'm doin it for nuthn but I'm def gona keep it up thanx !
  • Sounds good! Jumping jacks have been around for ages and can definitely help tone arms and thighs
  • People have the misconception that you can spot train excess fat away -- not true. Spot training is for muscular development and shaping. Muscle is more dense, therefore appears leaner. You have to shed the layer of fat to expose the muscle. Only way to do that is through cardio. Plus muscle burns more calories at rest than fat, that's why its good to incorporate a cardio plus toning routine.

The fact that you are sore from simply walking should be an indication that you are working your muscles. Don't let anyone else tell you otherwise.

Oh and remember when starting any exercise routine you will start seeing results at about 6 weeks. So don't get discouraged. Keep it up!!!
  • @Mijita thanks so much ! Yes I've only walked today an yesterday 45 mins each an I can barely walk now lol I Shulda started earlier I was wantn a bikini body by this summer I'm jus so flabby I gues cuz I had my kids close together an did no exerciseing at all
  • As a starter when you walk kind of tighten your stomach like if your doing a crunch and squeeze your butt checks lol sounds funny but I've been skiing it and i'm 148 2lbs less then my pre pregnancy weight not much but something
  • @newmomma13 thanks for the tips! an yes it is sumthn anythang is better then nuthn !
  • Yes girl I went you the sissie the other day and I was like whoop whoop lol
  • Squats are awesome for your butt! Yoga's good to tone your whole body :)
  • @newmomma13 lol ! My baby is 6 months I've lost 15 pounds since I've had her but the belly weight is jus not goin anywhere it makes me really feel ugly I'm losing it all n my thighs that's it
  • @EricaK22 yea I think ima work squats into my routine !
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @RileyAndMe aw that does not make me feel good lol I hope it starts working for both us
  • @RileyAndMe, I have to ask... What is your diet like?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Iv lost about 40lbs since Charlie was born nine months ago and iv still got a flabby tummy :( I think its worse coz I had a c-section so iv got 'mothers apron' but Im going to save for a tummy tuck and start really intense exercises. But what really helped me lose weight was a good diet and jogging every day :)
  • Iv lost about 40lbs since Charlie was born nine months ago and iv still got a flabby tummy :( I think its worse coz I had a c-section so iv got 'mothers apron' but Im going to save for a tummy tuck and start really intense exercises. But what really helped me lose weight was a good diet and jogging every day :)
  • @tashalou ugh I'm skinny everywhere except belly dang I hope I can lose it my babys r 4 , 1 an a half an 6 months I thinks that's y I have so much of it is my last 2 were 2 close together
  • Yeah most proberly and people keep saying to me dont lose no more weight it wont suit yoü but iv got a horrible stomach and it makes me feel so down so the ' get rid of tummy fat' diet starts tomorrow! We can do this!
  • @tashalou yea everythang on me is fine except that it makes me feel horrible ! Yes we can ! Wat r u gona trying ?
  • Well I want to try to at least get an hour of jogging or walking a day and do my dvd, its a ten minute workout to blast of belly fat, but also because I have Charlie Im going to use him lol Im going to dance with him and walk more round the house with him :)
  • @tashalou I'm def gona do a lot of walking to but I can barely move today lol an think ima do tons of crunches
  • i do alot of walking! lol i have been doing pilates too for 9 yrs and its helped in addition to the walking. i just download or youtube the videos lol
  • Yea I gained all my weight in my legs which sucked cause that's where I got a lot of stretch marks but yes my stomach is really flabby and I hate it