anyone with a buffalo wild wings by them

edited May 2012 in Pregnant
Could you take a baby there? My hubby made plans without me to go there, but we have no sitter

Comments

• We have one just opened up. I am not sure! I'll check it out now
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Oh yeah, lots of kids at ours.
  • Ok that makes me feel better. We are going at like 8 which is close to her bedtime so i hope she just sleeps the whole time so i dont have to eat one handed lol
  • Yep. Its just like a normal restaurant.. half is a normal sitting area, the other half is the bar area.
  • That place has an insane amount of TVs! And yes it's kid friendly :) I had one nearby but it closed down, I didn't understand why though since it was always packed!
  • Enjoy your night! :)
  • I take my kids to hooters :) And had my 7th birthday there! Hehe, so, yes. Buffalo Wild Wings is fine!
  • @summergirl22 thats good cause sadly she loves tvs
  • Lol my daughter as well, her favorite commercial is the geico one with the pig who goes wee wee wee all the way home! Lol she'll wake up out of her sleep if she hears that!
  • Let me know how you like it, i've been wanting to go but it's in Lehi, which isn't my favorite drive to make haha.
  • My fave food there is the chicken tender wrap with mango habanero for the sauce. But their boneless wings are also delicious. Now I need to go there, lol.
  • I will @lilsugarsmomma. And i know about the drive lol. Used to commute from orem to slc everyday for work.
  • Yes. I've taken my kids there!
  • I take my kids there
  • It was delicious, we ended up finding a sitter at the last minute so we finally had time to ourselves!