pinching

edited May 2012 in Breastfeeding
Omg! My lo pinches me like crazy when she nurses on my right side. Idk what to do, I hold her hand and she gets mad, I take her off when she does it and tell her no, but she hydraulic laughs. She only does it on the one side...its like she takes a handful of boob and makes a fist as hard as she can while pulling down..ugh! It hurts a lot, I'm surprised I don't have bruises!

Comments

• My lo does that too and bites me :( its so painful iv cried, but everytime he does it now I shout out an ouch! So it shocks him and then take away the boob for five minutes and its not happening as much. I wear a really strong necklace with a locket and he grabs that instead so try that :)
  • Same here
  • Girl my chest looks horrible looks like I self mutilate my chest lol...then she pinched me the other day and gave me a bruise
  • @tashalou I will have to try the necklace. She only does it on the one side so I thought it was odd.
    @roxy hope we can figure out a solution soon!
    @newmomma13 I don't have any bruises yet but I hope I can stop her before I do.
  • Buy a nursing necklace you wear for the distraction :)
  • Lol nvm it was already suggested haha
  • Lol thanks for the second opinion @bahamamama4828 I will def be looking into one asap
  • Lol she pinched my arm cause she wanted to get out her carseat lol I have a little diva on my hands
  • Nursing necklace totally works! My LO would alway pinch the under side of my arm..but not any more!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My son pinches, scratches hooks my mouth anything he can do he's done it. It hurts :(
  • I'm glad I'm not the only one with a pinching lo.