mothers day plans

What is everyone doing tomorrow? Hubby is taking me and the kids out to eat :)
He already have me my gifts :)

*I'm on my phone, so hopefully that worked!

Happy mothers day everyone! If anyone else has already gotten gifts, please share :)

Comments

• Cute! No big plans. :( my bf isn't great at these kind of things!
  • edited May 2012
    @natashalynn awe don't feel bad it took mine years! Lol I posted the same pic twice by accident but I fixed it
  • @natashalynn maybe he is surprising you? My hubby can't wait to give things, once he buys them he had to give it to me lol
  • Love the flowers! My hubs is making me and my mom brunch! Its super sweet of him! Plus he said I have some surprises from Ollie tomorrow! I cant wait! I love my guys!
  • @Ashley_smashley thanks! My daughter loved the balloon, she started waving and screeching at it!
    awe that is awesome and super thoughtful of him! Have a great day tomorrow :)
  • @summergirl22 my husband can't wait either.. we always end up opening our gifts like 2-3 days before the any of the actual holidays because he can't wait long enough to give/open them.

I got new birkenstock sandals (my fav. pair burned in a fire last year) and an edible arrangment.
  • my husband works so my dad is taking me my gram and step mom to dinner.my husband used to be great these things when it came to vday birthdays and anniversarys now im lucky if i even get a card,and lately i dont even get that anymore.its my first mothers day so i will be hurt if i dont at least get a card.is that selfish? sorry to pop the happy bubble goin on here im just venting.
  • @mybambina28 No I don't think that is selfish at all.. we work hard year around all day long.. we deserve SOMETHING! I know some ladies say they don't expect anything, but I want my one day out of the year that is suppose to be about all the hard work I do to be noticed. I hope he pulls through with something for you.
  • @1stwoodsbaby lol I think it's cute
    @mybambina28 I'm sorry hun! And I agree with @1stwoodsbaby that's all I ever expect too..a card
  • Even if it is a homemade card! It's the thought that counts
  • @summergirl22
    @1st woodsbaby
    thanks ladies! i guess ill have to wait and see lol i hope u both have a wonderful mamas day!
  • My husband is going golfing....
  • Going out to eat with bf and his fam... @navybabyonway are u going with him?
  • @tootie08 nope he is going with guys from work. Didn't tell me till like 2 days ago. I'd be surprised if I get a card. We had to get a New washer so I tho k he thinks that's my mothers day gift.
  • @navybabyonway I'd be pissed, even though y'all just got a new washer he could at least spend the day with u. I hope you have a great Mother's day though! :)
  • @tootie08 its all good he isn't very good at this kinda stuff so I kinda figured this would happen.

You too hun anything fun planned?
  • My bf to be at work at 7am tomorrow, and won't be back until 5-6pm :( I hope he at least cooks for me so I don't have to
  • @navybabyonway My little one and I are going out to eat with bf and his family...this will be my first time meeting some of them so this should be interesting! Do u live close to your mom?
  • I am making dinner for my mom and having family over so we can all celebrate together. I am going to try and convince my hubs to go out to breakfast
  • None for me. I have to wrk all day!
  • Tomorrow is my daughters birthday :) so I'm pretty excited about that. I think my husband has something up his sleeve for me though...so we'll have to see about that
  • @mybambina28 thank you, I wish you the same! I hope your hubby has a surprise for you, even if it's only a card! I've told my hubby that for years, he finally came around lol I've been with him since I was 16!
  • @tootie08 enjoy your mothers day hun!
  • @ericak22 I hope he does too! Have a happy mothers day!
  • @jennalynn87 sounds familiar lol..hopefully he goes! :)
  • @mimii36 that sucks, I'm sorry hun!
  • @kayleigh27 awe that's awesome, happy mothers day to you and birthday to your lo!
  • thanks! @summergirl22 it will b 7 yrs the 28th for us.been with him since 18 friends since 14.do u guys still have the spark? i feel like were so comfortable we don't even make an effort anymore :(
  • @summergirl22 thanks girl! Happy mothers day to you too :)
  • @summergirl22 Happy Mother's Day and I hope you enjoy your mother's day also!