Lets Get Down And Dirty Girls .. TMI SEX TALK

edited May 2012 in Relationships
Ok.... Soooo... My honey and I haven't been "get'n down with the get down" lately. He's been working like 60 hours a week and he's been dead dog tired.

Now as for me.. I've turned into a little hot momma super freak ready to dry hump a tree... I know TMI !...

Well lately the sex has went from an hour workout down to 15-20 minutes of drive up window sex.

I totally understand he's tired and plus since we don't have sex as often anymore he doesn't go "as long" too. So I've been extending my sexual pleasure with my little toy bullet...

Well the problem now is... I'm so use to the bullet of that fast vibration its affecting me to be able to have an orgasm with my honey.

He went down on me tonight for at least 20 mins and I just couldn't have an orgasm. It was close several times but no climax.

Is this happening with anyone else?

Comments

• My hubby has been to cautious during that moment to get really into it but he has been exploring new things in that field these last couple months :D

He's been so cautious because I'm in my 33rd week of pregnancy ya know where the babies head is positioned closer to the bottom of the uterus, and I think he knows. he's already overly protective over our girl and she isn't even here yet. LOL this shall be fun...
  • edited May 2012
    Yeah i know what you mean! Before me and my fiancee got together. I lived with my parents(never been out on my own). I had soooo many viberators when I lived at home! I've NEVER had an orgasm without some kind of vibration or without me playing with my clit while having sex. I feel bad that I have to fake it all the time but we have been together almost 3 years and I don't want him to feel bad about himself. I LOVE his penis but I've just been spoiled by the viberators...:( I have no advice sorry but I kinda feel your pain.
  • @aishamusa ... Girl if your hubby is packig that much to where his penis can tap the top of your baby's head... Girl you need to bottle it and sell it and I'll take 3. LOL its your first baby.. by the 4th child like me you'll be hoping he does try his best to go for the head. LOL
  • OMG.. @chel you are so dead on. But I'm 38 and I've had my share of faking it.. I'm to old to fake... Is rather hurt your feelings once instead of you continuing to hurt mine by faking... RMAO! Plus I need to get mine too. LOL
  • @bexiewexie... Yeah this isnt the 1st time, when I was married I refused to have sex without a bullet.. but I couldn't stand his ass and I should have asked for a blind fold and a shot of vodka instead. LOL
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @jdensma good to know! Thanks I'm going to get to work on that LOL
  • LOL exactly I got one confident man lol... It's hilarious how he thinks sometimes :-))
  • @jdensma Yeah that's not as easy as it sounds lol apparently :-D
  • Lol I thought I was the only one. My fiancee works nights and I use my vibrator mainly bc he goes too fast and then I don't get mine:( he is the type that just wants his and doesn't take time to please me. I've gotten so used to the vibrator...I was getting worried bc I used to be able to climax with him but I think all these years usuing the vibrator isn't helping. I have teoed to "guide" him but he gets the spot then goes too fast so I guess that's why I depend on my vibrator now bc I've tried so many times to help him along.
  • Sounds like i need to get one. lol
  • edited May 2012
    Ugh! This happened last night! He was down there and I just could NOT come. It was on the tip so many times but just wouldn't come. I just told him to give up. Then I just faked it when we had sex (which I do ALL the time..I have a very hard time climaxing from sex...my bf does not know that)
  • i need to invest in the bullet;)
  • @ynvtish Lmfao @ "drive-up window sex" and "bottle it and ill take 3". Girl, I almost freakin pissed myself! No other comment or advice. I got side tracked with your funny shit lol
  • edited May 2012
    @mom2ing oh no its not him! I have a very hard time climaxing through sex PERIOD. He always gives me oral first and I normally "get two in" from that. I can only climax from clot stimulation. Idk why...