Trayvon Autopsy

edited May 2012 in Current Events
"A report from CNN says that an autopsy performed on Trayvon Martin's body found elements of THC in his blood system. 1.5 nanograms per milliter of one type and 7.3 nanograms per millileter of another type (THC-COOH). THC levels increase after marijuana use.

The medical examiner stated that "there was also a presumed positive test of cannabinoids in Martin's urine".

The THC levels in Martin's blood system would be enough to have him be considered too impaired to drive in California which has their limit set at 5ng/ml of THC-COOH.

This is great news for Zimmerman. It does not necessarily clear himself of the charges. But it could be used to prove that he had reasonable suspicion about Trayvon Martin... not just because of someone of his race wearing a hoodie.

The autopsy also revealed Martin had injured knuckles which suggests Martin punched Zimmerman."

Comments

• Speechless***
  • We can always rely on @captivated! :)
  • I saw this too. Doesnt necessarily change my mind about things, but I found it interesting. I agree^ that I love your research and you always list your (credible) sources :)
  • edited May 2012
    So he was high? So what? Idk..I just don't see how that matters. I know plenty people who are high and may walk around a neighborhood. Guess that means I should just pull out my gun too. And he hit Zimmerman...umm ok..once again...so what? If you come at me ill hit your ass too.

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO START ANYTHING! I DONT WANT TO "DEBATE" THIS. JUST STATING MY OPINION..AND SINCE IT'S MY OPINION...SOMEONE TAGGING ME WITH THEIR OPINION WONT CHANGE MY VIEWS. SO PLEASE DON'T DO IT.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • And I agree with the others...I LOVE LOVE LOVE your research and credible sources.
  • I didn't say anything about him being high deserving to be shot :) I found this autopsy very interesting, considering there were many people screaming from the rafters (not here) about how he didn't do drugs, etc etc. Just wanted to say that the autopsy report was out.
  • Lol, @mama_kat. Not really! I'm on the fence about what to "believe" considering there's too much that isn't known at the moment! My fence is leaning toward Zimmerman, however, Trayvon having marijuana in his system doesn't make a damned bit of difference to me in proving his guilt or innocence. People smoke weed every day!