Why do men........

Do things to make us feel special and loved but when you say something about the relationship they just don't say anything like they don't care or just be a a**hole?

I have what I would call a perfect family life, I am the loving mom, he is the loving dad, we have wonderful and well behaved children, a great sex life, can talk to each other about anything. I couldn't even ask for better if I tried. However he told me last night in a non serious convo that I can be disposed of. Me and our kids could leave and he wouldn't chase us or make my life Hell if I didn't want to be here. I never said I didn't want to be here. I asked him what would he do without us "life would go on, I would die or anything" his exact words. Hmmmm not sure how I feel now is my "perfect" life not so perfect and I just don't know it?
Help!!!!!

Comments

• If the convo wasn't serious then maybe he wasn't either. Me and bf will have random nonserious convos sometimes and I will say things like that. But he knows I'm not serious.

And even if he was serious. Don't dwell in the what ifs. They will do nothing positive for you. You just focus on what you guys DO have and not what you might wouldn't have!
  • @MIMII36 @bexiewexie
    Well he has been super nice ever since the convo, I don't think he was serious and feels bad for saying it. :)