still a girl

edited May 2012 in Pregnant
I got another ultrasound today and I'm still having a girl. I was hoping she was a boy lol but I'm happy

Comments

• My hubby was like that at every ultrasound. He would always say "can you check and see if she grew a penis?"
  • @KylieMommie he was like that when we had our 1st cause he wanted a boy, but we got a girl and now I wanted a boy but we are having another girl
  • Aw girls r so much fun I have a boy an 2 girls i was kinda hoping the last was a boy but she came out a gurl but thats jus more cute clothes an hairbows I get to buy lol
  • @Mrz_Jackson I love buying girly stuff, but its doing the hair that gets me I gotta do her hair everyday and she hates it and she don't sit still. Maybe this baby will be different
  • I know kinda hard to believe at first my 1st ultrasounds was a 50/50 cause she was being stubbern until the 2nd ultrasound when she was more open to her gender :)
  • Omg I no my kids r mixed blk/white an my 2 year old has a soft tight curl fro lol takes forever to pick it out the best thing to do is do a ponytail at bedtime its so much easier the next day also sallys has a awesome kids detangler called silken child I wanted curly hair for hair so bad now I'm praying to god my 6 month olds goes straight lol
  • @Mrz_Jackson lol her hair is curly to so I brush it, but I'll look for some of that stuff

@AishaMusa she wasn't being stubbern i just didn't wanna believe I was having another girl
  • Good luck I feel ur pain lol !
  • @Mrz_jackson thank you and did I tell you I'm probably gonna go with the name JaLiyah
  • O yayy!! That's how my daughters is spelled except has the ' in it Ka'Liyah but awesome choice its a really pretty name I always get compliments on it have u got a middle name ?
  • @Mrz_Jackson my fiancé don't like none of the names I pick and the names he pick suck so I told him we are going with the name JaLiyah but I haven't picked a middle name yet I was thinking torri but nobody likes it
  • Wat is ur daughters middle name ?
  • @ Mrz_Jackson Tiana
  • My daughter's middle name is Na'liyah. Lol
  • @Mimii36 that's cute
  • Are u wantn there names to be alike or diff
  • You should rhyme her first name and middle name like JaLiyah Aaliyah or JaLiyah Taliyah.... :) it would be so cute. Or how about Kamoriya :D
  • @mrz_jackson um kinda. I want them to have the same initials.
    @AishaMusa lol that would be to much
  • Tierra tekyah tariah tyrianna taniya tamya tamea Taylor Tashay there sum ideas
  • @Mrz_Jackson thank you I really like taniya
  • JaLiyah Taniya oooo me to !! My other daughter is kaniya lol I spell it khaniya
  • @Mrz_Jackson lol I'm just taking all your daughters names.
  • Lol that's where I'm getn them from I'm like hmm how wuld this sound if I dropped the k an added the j an t
  • @Mrz_Jackson lol well thank you