16 weeks any baby flutters???

Hi all, so I just started my 16th week and have read that around now you can start to feel the baby. Not 'kicking' but kind of fluttering... I haven't felt this yet but am so anxious!!! Has anyone else felt anything around their 16th week???

Comments

• I felt my second move that early, but with the first it's usually later, closer to 17-20 wks. Not always, tho. Regardless, it won't be long before you feel it! :)
  • I'm n my 17th week and I feel em everyday espically when I eat sweets!
  • I'm PG wit my first and I felt her move around wk 16. You can feel em sooner the smaller u r ;)
  • I have a small body frame and I didn't REALLY start to feel mine move until I was 21 weeks and 1 day on the dot. I thought I might of felt him before then but I wanted to be 100% sure it was HIM and not stomach stuff or gas bubbles even. But since that day, he hasn't been still one day! And this is my second pregnancy.

Now, with my first, I felt him move a lot earlier. Like around 17 weeks. So, for me not to feel baby number two moving around until 21 weeks, made me a little scared. But the moment he started and I was 100% sure it was him, I was so relieved.
  • This is my third pregnancy and scared I wasn't feeling the baby move I'm 16 weeks and I think yesterday I felt the baby move you would think by now I would know how it feels but from what I remember I felt my 1 baby around 17 weeks and my 2 around 15 everyone is different every pregnancy is different you probably don't think its the baby maybe gas or something else its not a strong movement at first so its hard to tell
  • I'm pregnant with my third and I promise my stomach physically jumped while I was driving in the car that's how I knew I was pregnant before I even knew I was pregnant lol n even before I took a pregnancy test I know this sounds ridiculous but very true now I am about 11 weeks or so and my husband can even sometimes feel the baby moving around =)
  • Thank you everyone! It definitely sounds like everyone is a little different ... but also sounds like I should be getting close! I can't wait for that feeling, I can't even imagine the excitement it will bring me. Its funny, I've noticed myself comparing a lot since I've been pregnant... hearing about others feeling the baby so soon I wonder 'whats wrong with me?' Or seeing posts and pics of other women that are at the same stage as me with cute little baby bumps and I have hardly anything, haven't gained a pound! And again I ask myself 'whats wrong with me?!'... I know everyone is different ... im just anxious for my little one to make himself known!:)