annoyed!

Ok so my bf finds out today that when he was in the 8th grade he had a "girlfriend". He was friends with another girl also but it wasn't anything like that. Well he had a guy friend he was cool with. His girlfriend found out that he was friends with this other girl and she didn't like it so she broke up with him. Well his guy friend tried to talk to the girlfriend afterward. My bf found this out today. Mind you I said this happen in the 8TH GRADE!

So he decides to make a post about the situation. He doesn't even talk to this dude anymore so its not like they are bestfriends. What really annoyed me i that he felt it was important enough to post on fb. He NEVER updates his stats. Maybe once every two month. Im just like why the hell are you worried about some girl from the 8th grade!?

Comments

• I would be annoyed too!!
  • @nameless I know..I'm like wtf!? I'm like why are you worried about some other girl. Especially some girl from the 8th grade. He says he's not worried about it and its not even important to him. So why make a post about it? Especially if you hardly ever even makes post. And when he does it normally something related to sports. Hardly ever related to anything personal.
  • Wow! it seems like he hasn't completely got over her. Not that he loves her or anything, but that is weird. I would have asked him those same things you did.
  • Maybe its not the girl that hes upset about. Maybe he thought this other guy was a friend and hes hurt over the guy going behind his back...? Idk but ur feeling r only natural to wonder wtf.
  • I'm sure it doesn't mean anything but I'd be pissed too if my bf posted some mess like that on fb
  • @mommyof3girls that's what he says but I still don't get it. It was 8th grade! And he's not even friends with this guy anymore. It would he diff he was still friends with him but hes not.
  • @tootie08 right..I'm not really concerned with thinking there's feelings there or whatever but ut still just annoyed me that he would even post it. I mean he doesn't even post about me but he post about something that happened with another girl. I'm not upset but I'm very annoyed at it.
  • @mimii36 Girl, I'd make him delete it if it were me...ask him how would he feel if u posted some mess like that
  • @tootie08 that's exactly what I asked him. He said I was trying to "make this about me"
  • Cares or not...I would still be annoyed... we all know if it was the same story ,and you did that it would be something different..
  • edited May 2012
    @nameless I agree.
    It's the principal of the matter. Sorry girl :(
  • Does he ever leave his FB open? I would hack it and make a sweet sappy loving status dedicated to you. :-D
  • O....M......G girl I would be beyond annoyed myself
  • Lol wtf??
  • @mimii36 what did his post say
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.