doesn't stop...

edited May 2012 in Breastfeeding
MOVING! While she eats, it drives me cRaZy! Does anyone else's lo do that? I wish she was still little enough to control lol.

Comments

• Oh and sometimes she moves so much it hurts.
  • Gotta love their attention span and distractions. We have to eat in the dining room, with no tv and absolutely NO daddy!
  • Oooo, you mean on boob. Yes, quiet area is a must.
  • @mijita its the same with the bottle too, but only daddy gives her those cause I'm too lazy to pump lol.
  • @sophiasmom11 nice my hubby usually doesn't try to distract her lol. And its not so much as her being distracted its more of the fact that she doesn't sit still the entire time unless she falls asleep.
  • @trixiesmom8, oh dad can just be in the room and she finds that exciting, ugh.
  • @mijita oh yes I totally understand half the time I make him sit there in silence so she doesn't know he is there or go into a diff room.
  • Yes, apparently I have elastic nipples >.<
  • @Bahamamama4828 that made me lol for real :)
    my lo is the same way
  • Girl Naliyah drives me crazy with that...she'll get on her knees and start bouncing up she down i'm like ummm hello my boobie doesn't come off little girl!!! Then she's so nosy if someone walls by she has to see who it is same thing if someone speaks i'm like geez just eat pp
  • Lol @ elestic nipple comment
  • @newmomma13 lol i Feel u getiting bounced on as we speak.
  • Haha @bahamamama4828 sometimes I think I do too!
    @newmomma13 Yepp trixie is the same way...most of the time I tell her she needs to finish otherwise I'm putting it away and some times I do lol and then she gets mad and I tell her well I told you if you didn't stop you were done lol.
    @musicgalwantsababy oh you just wait girl your turn is coming:-P
  • My mom informed me that I loved to nurse upside down. I would latch and then while nursing move until my feet were up by her head and I was draped over her shoulder.... she prays that my lo does the same rofl
  • edited May 2012
    @littlefae for your sake I hope not! That makes mine hurt just thinking about it lol.
  • @trixiesmom8 same! I cring just thinking about it. My lo like to man handle them as is, I don't need him twisting and pulling them in crazy ways.
    He like to take a fist full of flesh and pinch it while nursing. My ladies are currently covered in tiny baby finger print bruises.
  • @littlefae oh yes my lo does the same thing. Luckily I have no brusies yet but it still hurts really bad.
  • Oh yessss! Upside down,sideways,bouncing! All while scratching & punching. Glad I'm not the only one:)
  • Haha!! My Lo thinks my nipple is elastic also but I guess it kinda is lol
  • @tattedup_knockedup I'm glad my lo doesn't do that. She just kicks and pinches and tries to make my nipple stretch as far as possible. She still lays in the same spot the whole time, just flalling(sp) her limbs in the process lol.
    @jnlelrod glad I'm not the only one.
  • Mine not so fidgety (yet) but def pinching & scratching, I've found a feeding necklace helps as he plays with that instead, well when I remember to put it on anyway :-D