Gerber yogurt

edited May 2012 in Food
How does it not need to be refrigerated? I've never really looked at it but have just seen it in the store. I just can't help but wonder what kind of yogurt doesn't need to be refrigerated? Makes me nervous. Tell me what you know ladies, and what kind of yogurt do you feed your babies?

Comments

• Dont know how but my LO loves Gerber Yogurt... But he likes regular yogurt too!! Lol... he is my little thief when it comes to food... he crawls up and steals his classmates food and snacks at school and does it to us at home!!
  • I think they're more like a pudding than a yogurt. There are no cultures in it like there are in regular yogurt. They do have a high sugar content but my hubby and I dont mind a little sugar during the day but not a super lot. We actually took him off of Simulac Sensitive because the first two ingred. were sugars so his formula was primarally sugar... a no go for one of his main sources of food. But Anthony loves them and we will continue to give them to him!! Sorry kinda rambled there...
  • Ohhhh I see, thank you! @lilbit01_209
  • We feed Ollie Greek yogurt that we flavor with a little of his home made baby food. He really likes blueberrys in his. I like the actual yogurt as opposed to the Ferber bc of the active cultures. They are good for babies gut health!
  • Greek is yummy! The shelf food scares me lol
  • Alana LOVES gerber yogurt!! She'll eat one every other day after dinner.
  • Mine loves the Gerber yogurt too! I always refrigerate it when I get home anyways, lol.