wow that was good...(tmi)

ValVal
edited May 2012 in Getting pregnant
Some good good sex last night! It wasn't wild it was real sexual closer than ever let me tell yu sry if tmi I've nvr finished at the same time as the bf but we did last niTe & wow lol I also think preseed helped! He even yelled lmfao! All he said was I think I got yu pregnant this time lol

Comments

• OMG... I think I just got pregnant reading this. LOL

Congrats on finishing at the same time. That's when you know the shit was GREAT.. Synchronize Orgasms! Whew!
  • Lmfao @YNVTish- I KNO rite! I was debating on putting it on here n I'm like wth its pregly were open aboueverything lol
  • Lol see just enjoy life girl!!!!
  • hehe :) Glad you had fun! Good luck Hoping for a sticky baby for you this month!
  • Thank yu! Lol
    I'm thanking ppl for having good sex lol
    I think not using opks this month does help to relax
  • Voodoo! You go girl!
  • ^^ woohoo not voodoo. Lol
  • Lmao nights like those is what keeps my marriage going... Jk Hehe. Hell, add a few glasses of wine into the mix and i swear it doubles your chances of getting knocked up!! Haha
  • Finishing at the same time is sooooooo good i swear that happens with me and my hubby Most of the time. Ohhh and when they finish and say i think i got you pregnant..they do.. me and hubby had been having unprotected sex for.about 4 years and the first time.he said that as soon as.we finished a few weeks later i was preggo.. for.some reason they know so good luck lol.. they like jinx it or something
  • @jen91811- thats too funny! I don't wanna jinx it either! But it was def good. He even said he shot out more spermies more than ever lol
  • edited May 2012
    @ynvtish you crack me up chick lol

And both times ive gotten preggo, the sex was AMAZING and somehow I KNEW that i was going to be knocked up. Im not sure how, but I just knew. Oh, and yes, having "it" happen at the same time is freakin awesome :)
  • @Ynvtish you are not the only one lol !!
  • Great Sex is quite *oprah voice* AHH-mazinnnng! :) I don't remember what the Sex was like when we concieved my daughter but I do know with my son it was damn good (lol) that night