Would you take a 10 mo old

edited May 2012 in Pregnant
To disneyland? We wanna go in October so my lo will be 10 mo. I dont see it being a big deal but my husband does

Comments

• If youve göt the money I dont see the problem but if its going to be once in a lifetime id personally wait untill their old enough to appreciate it :)
  • When i was a baby my parents took me to disneyworld at 11 months there are plenty of baby friendly activites and rides :) So why not just dress accordingly to the weather :D
  • It wont be the only time. I think ot would be fun.
  • I took my baby to Disneyland at seven months. We loved it!! He probably will never remember it but we took tons of pics.
  • Heck no, absolutely not! I have a rule of thumb for it and I won't take my children until they are old enough to remember. My father took me when I was seven. There's nothing a ten month old can do there anyways to me. I'd find a babysitter and take me and hubby on a vacay at that age :)
  • Yep! And I plan too! She would enjoy seeing the characters and all of the commotion. :D
  • Yep. We took my son at 5 months, and plan on taking him again soon. He's almost 11 months. Plus they get in free until 2yrs old!
  • It will be on halloween so i think that would be super fun for her since she loves mickey and all them
  • I never would bc they wont remember and it costs way too much money just for them to ride around in a stroller.
  • However if we lived very close and it was a big family outing I would
  • If u have the money and want to... WHY NOT?!?!?! Go and have a great time. :)
  • Since its free for LO have at it.. We go to Sea World all the time. I think Anthony was 3m when we first took him. We live close and have season passes though so its no big deal for us. Lol, over the summer we would just go for dinner and walk around!! :-D
  • @lilbit01_209 we do that too! But we go to the zoo. I love it.

To the op if you have the money and are planning on going again then I say why not. Have fun!
  • I would. We are planning to go in Dec and my lot will be 14 months.
  • @trixiesmom8 We do the zoo too!! Not as much b/c Im a volunteer there and I was always going to work so we went to do other things. Where are you from?
  • @lilbit01_209 I'm from Ohio. Yea I could see how it would get boring to go visit the place you work at. Where are you from? We don't have a sea world around here any more.
  • Yup! Were going in July. Taking my 9 yo, 2 yo and my lo will be 9 mo
  • I would : )