OCTOBER 2011 MOMMiES :)

How's your LO's doing?!

♥Alana will be 8 months on the 11th of June

♥She Dont crawl frontwards just yet but she gets up in a push up position and crawls backwards lol.

♥She says "Momma","Dadda", "Kelly" , "bubba" (grandma) , and "Papoo" (grandpa) .

♥She has 2 of her bottom teeth and the 2 on top cut through yesterday.

♥She eats jar food 2-3 times a day plus a snack of gerber yogurt and around 7-8 bottles throuout the day. (ALOT i know lol but shes in the 75th percentile for growth & height, so shes perfectly fine.)

♥She weighs 17lbs 4oz and 26 and 1/8 in.

♥She walks up our tummies when we hold her but dont stand up on her own quite yet

♥When she wants a bottle she screams "dada-dada-dada" because he's always the one making her bottles and washing them and she probably thinks he's "The Bottle Man" haha.

♥She LOVES drinking water from a water bottle or a cup!! She cant quite hold it yet but she sure knows how to drink from it!

♥Her hair is so long I need to trim her bangs already & shes not even one yet!

Shes growing up soooo fast! & somehow STILL fits in 3months onesies perfectly lol. Love my princess so muchh!

Comments

• Damin will be 8 months on June 2nd! His 2 bottom teeth just popped thru but don't see anymore yet!
    He just started army crawling and getting on his knees :)
    He has said mama once! And dada a lot more!
    He gets fruit and cereal in the morning and veg and cereal at night and loves it!
    He's got the greatest natural Mohawk!
    We're still EBFing and he's on the boob all the time! Lol
    He wears 6~9 months clothes.
    And he's prolly about 19lbs!!

The days are flying by! :( Wish i could slow time down!
  • JaMaiya will be 8 months on june 10

She can crawl. She moves fast to. And gets into everything.

She can also pull herself up. She can stand on her own for a little while then fall. She can take one step then fall

She only weighs 14 lbs and 4 oz she pretty long. She eats about 7 bottles a day and one or two things of baby food a day.

She wants everything I have so I can't have anything to myself.

She thinks she is a big girl cause she don't like playing with kids her age she likes older kids. I wish she could stay my little baby forever.

Oh and she hates getting her hair done. And she loves being naked
  • Oh and she don't have no teeth yet I'm surprised cause she eats everything
  • I was suppose to be an october mommy but had her September 28th can I still brag about her on your october mommy post? lol :)
  • •Anthony will be 8m on the 12th of June.
    •He is crawling and walking holding our fingers (Strong legs, cant balance yet)
    •He eats 1 yogurt, 1 fruit container, 1 veggie container, snacks, 3 bottle of 1/2 bm and formula, and 2 bf daily. He just started eggs for breakfast. He is a little food thief and is not wanting 'milk' of any kind much anymore.
    • He is about 16 to 16 1/2 lbs
    • Lots of babbling. Da-da mainly but he says something along the lines of 'love you'.
    • He loves giving kisses (Nice we slobbery ones)
    • One of his favorite games is chasing the dog around the house (Our dog walks and he crawls after her) and he LOVES bouncing balls.
    • He has 3 teeth- one on top, two on bottom.
    • He is always 'kidnapped' by all my co-workers!! (I work at his daycare now so everyones loving up on him all the time)
  • Awwww our babies are growing up so fast!

@lilbit01_209 how do you prepare his eggs?
  • Savanah just turned 8 months

She kinda crawls more pulling herself and pushing with her feet but has been getting on her knees alot lately

She says momma, dada, baba, bye bye, hey and hi and waves

She has 4 teeth and I'm pretty sure she's cutting one or two

She eats 2 jars of food a day snacks and some table food and about 4 bottles a day she weighs about 18lbs

She drinks juice and water from her sippy and holds it by herself and holds her bottles

She loves looking at herself in the mirror and she loves other little kids and babies

And she is the happiest baby ever! Always smiling!

• *Keegan will be 8 months old on the 12th. :( I can't believe our tiny babies are already 8 months old.
    *She crawls (fast), can sit herself up, rolls all over the places, pulls up on things (especially people), and is learning how to walk when someone holds her fingers.
    *She can say mama, baba, wawa, and gaaaaa. She loves to "sing". I'm not sure how to describe her singing.. she only does it when she hears someone else sing. We used to watch American Idol.
    *She has one lone bottom tooth that popped through 2 weeks ago.
    *She will eat anything in sight. Pancakes, eggs, potatoes, carrots, green beans, crabmeat (she got that on accident), yogurt, any kind of gerber snack, and all baby foods.
    *She weights 17 pounds, but still wears 3-6 month clothes.
    *She has developed a VERY big attitude. She whines, pouts, and throws fits when things don't go her way.
    *She LOVES the water, baths and swimming pools.

I can't believe in 4 short months we will have 1 yr olds. :-((
  • @1stwoodsbaby Savanah loves water too!
  • @MommyLovesSparkle We have this egg thing that I throw in the microwave. So 1 egg, scramble it with a fork, add a touch of salt and microwave for a minute. Then chop it a few times with scissors...
  • My baby was 7 months 2 days ago she's 17lbs 9 oz 26 5/8 inches she's crawling perfect eats a couple jars of food a day an 6 oz bottles wit cereal in them lol has her 2 bottom teeth an very little hair that sticks up lol
  • Jack will be 7 months tomorrow. He weighs a hefty 21lbs. He eats katydid 3x a day. No teeth. He's kinda sitting up alone.
  • I have the biggest october baby! LoL

Rylan will be 8 months on the 3rd.
    He's getting up on his knees and pushing backwards now.
    He has two bottom teeth and top two are coming but havent broken skin yet.
    He has banana oatmeal in the mornings, 2 containers of food at lunch, 2 containers for dinner.
    He gets 3-4 8 oz bottles a day. And LOVES the gerber flower looking cookies!
    We got him in the pool and he loves it.
    At our wic appt a few weeks back he was 25 lbs!!
    He wears some 9 months but mostly 12-18 months depending what it is.
    His hair is really long in the middle, ive cut it around his ears prolly 3 times since he was born but finally cut the middle the other day. I couldnt stand it in his eyes all the time! :)
  • giavonna will be 8 months june 19th she says mama dada and baba,shes very chatty
    her first tooth just cut through last week but i can see 2 more about to come in
    she crawls,sits,kneels,and pulls herself up on people and furniture.she runs in her walker
    she loves her fruits and veggies and anything edible.i shared my watermelon for her first time and she loved it we also give her some table food
    she's always smiling sleeps through the night about 18 lbs in 6 to 9 months
  • Madison will be 8 mo on June 20.
    She has no teeth yet but has eaten a few types of table food.
    No idea how much she weighs but it has to be close to 20lbs.
    She rolls everywhere but nothing else and she says hi because I say it a lot to her.
  • Aww guys!! our babies are getting so big!!!! I also forgot to put that alana says hi lol but anyways wowww.. what are you guys planning for their 1st birthday?

Im thinking about a princess theme at home or dora theme or candy land and if we have more people wanting to come then were going to do it at chuckie cheese :) I cant wait!

@Chelcie89 Aww I wishhhhh Alana would hold her own bottles haha

@1stWoodsBaby Aww her and Alana are only a day apart! Same with Lana she rolls over alll day long lol

@lilbit01_209 just curious why do you add salt isnt that bad for the baby.. ?

@Mrz_Jackson awww

@sands3 WOW! 21lbs! :)

@firsttymemom WPW!! 25lbs! Thats so much bigger than Alana ! I c ant wait until I can buy Alana those cookies and snacks but when she eats food thats not that soft she gets scared and spits it out lol.

@MyBamBina28 Awwww.. Alana cant even reach the floor with her walker haha its so cute!

@Bahamamama4828 Alana eats table food too.. whatever we eat we have to give her, the other day in del taco she was watching us eat and her mnouth was watering for the food so we gave her some of ours and bought her cheese cake bites and she loved them! lol

• Yum I want some lol
  • @Chelcie89 JaMaiya can hold her bottle to. She started holding it at 3 months
  • My daughter seems to be behind :/
    8 months on june 11, madison sits and thats about it... She can go in circles on her tummy and isnt wanting to get up to crawl. She cant say any actual words besides meh when she's mad and wants me.
    She has 2 bottom teeth and loves chicken.
    She is super silly and way spoiled.

She starts daycare next week and i am so ready for it lol i'm hoping it mellows her out
  • @jazzie Savanah started holding hers around 3 months too
  • @mommylovessparkle He eats it better that way. Same with some veggies. Its not a lot and only on one or two things. I get that salt isnt good for anyone really but you have to weight the pro's and con's. My son is starting to refuse milk so we need to find things that have a heathier componant to them and if adding a touch of salt helps him eat it then I will. I think it makes him feel like its more 'table food' than the bland babyfood (the veggies!) Lol...
  • my daughter barely reaches but she has an activity table that has a seat that goes around it.i love that thing keeps her occupied so mama gets stuff done no problem
  • i also put her on the sippy cup so its easier to wean her off the bottle and she does great with it
  • Laila is going to be 8months June 8th.
    She weighs only 13lbs about 26-27ins
    She eats 2-3 jars of baby foods plus formula bottles.
    She tries to crawl but hasn't quite got it down yet but she sits up on her own.
    She babbles away her favorite words are Tata and Dada sometimes she'll say mama
    She has her 2 bottom teeth. Im guessing her top should be cutting through soon, shes teething like crazy
  • @sands He is sooooo cute!!!
  • My son was born on 10/21/11. He just turned 7 months!

He is crawling, and pulling up on things, and walking around items he can hold on to.

His favorite tv show is Yo gabba