All you sah moms or anybody wanting to work you need to read this

edited June 2012 in Current Events
Ladies if you are looking to make money please tune in to this playback call to this number i'm about to give you...I promise you will hear amazing amazing AMAZING stories of success on here, even if you don't want to sell but want to buy the membership inbox me so we can set something up here's the number

712-432-1085 the pin is 607382 fast forward the call cause they do some introducing who you are so press 6 like 4 times but i'm telling you ladies of you want to make some good money listen to this call this business had changed so many peoples lives!!!

”You can make money or excuses but not both”

Also check this website out this is what the business is about
http://www.legalshieldvideo.com/cp/videos.html
@ArhanisMommy
@starrxoxo9
@bettymomma (remember you was trying to make some cash)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ArmahnisMommy sorry its 607382 this call is good girl you'll hear some good success stories inbox me or just comment back here so I can get u more info
  • edited June 2012
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @ArmahnisMommy no girl I promise people are making 6 figures in this company my dad and I do and a couple other family memebers do this business.

Let me tell you a story my aunt was being audited by the IRS cause her ex husband had all these back taxes for something. She owed about like $10,000 and you know the IRS don't play bout they money. Well girl since she had this $26 a month membership that $10,000 debt got cleared from her name. This business is no joke say if you sign up to do the membership this month and you get 10 people signed up for the membership you'll get $69 for the first 5 memberships then the next 5youll get $103 each cause you'll get a promotion for selling those first 5 . Then if you get like 5 people signed up to sell memberships they go to this class to get star qualified you'll get $245 for each person you send to the class. Those are the bonuses just for this month girl. They always have bonuses going on. They recently gave 5 bmw away and 200 ipads away at a recent conference. I'm
  • edited June 2012
    :D :D :D :D this my money face ladies tune into the call!!
  • Sounds gd
  • @Roxy did you listen to the call? You interested?
  • I'm gonna call it tomorrow so I'm tagging myself @starrxoxo9 :D
  • Go ahead girl whenever you can listen to it just as long as you get a chance and do listen cause the money is out there for you ladies and its easy money at that

@starrxoxo9 let me know what you think when you do listen to it
  • check the website out at top
  • What's the name of this company?
  • Pre paid legal
    @Mimii36

Lol ok
    @addrianna
  • What do they do?
  • Did you look at the website @Mimii36
  • Nevermind..I looked at it. Lol
  • You have actually made money off of this already?
  • Seems kinda iffy... ^^^ wondering the same thing...
  • edited June 2012
    @Mimii36 lol
    @ashley_smashley @second_time_mommy7
    Yes I have...the people on that call are doing testimonials on how they have made money through this business...its simple these services offer legal help and identity theft services...i'm telling you this is not a scam tune into that call ladies

Here's another website to visit
    www.greatlegalbenefit.com