I want it so bad!!!

edited June 2012 in Food
Omg I want a bacon n cheese burger from DQ with extra mayo, mustard and ketchup with Tater tots with chilly n cheese with a large chocolate shake.....=) anybody else craving a big meal?

Comments

• Shut up! Lol!! I'm starving for a cheeseburger too haha
  • I miss cheese burgers... I miss burgers in general :(
  • Yum lol Thanks :)
  • Yumm that sounds good. I was craving wings so I made grilled chicken with wing sause lol
  • Mmm.. that sounds great. I've never even ate a burger from dairy queen before lol.
  • Oh yea girls its the best!!! This weekend man I need to have it...
    @mommylovessparkle oh yea girl they are the best so juicy n....omg never mind im start drooling....
    I need a bucket...anyone have one on hand? lol :/
  • I seen a commercial for a grilled cheese bacon burger from hardees. Made me sad. Its like atleast an hour to get to one of those.
  • edited June 2012
    GRILLED CHEESE BACON BURGER

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • lmaoo :) damn im getting hungry again lol
  • Omg @steph_due_101611 your such a tease how could you women?!? Lol
    N @Mommylovessparkle I know me to...I had gotten over it n im back were I started.
  • lmao :) go to pinterest.com... you'll get hungry in a matter of 2 seconds lol its like my weakness everytime I want to eat I go there for new ideas lol
  • @mommylovessparkle no!! The hubs just went to work...n he gone for 10 hours...I dont think I can go for that long man!!! I need it man!!! I need it!!! Lmao jijiji u see it plays with my head....im all fu*k up....poor me...
  • lmaoooooo omg my bf just seen ur comment and the title and thought this post was about sex.. if he only knew we were having orgasms about food lmaooooooooooo im cracking up over here lol :-))
  • Now I want DQ as well as panda express. I've been craving panda express for like two weeks now. I'm finally getting it today for lunch! Maybe we can get DQ for dinner some night this week cause everything you described sounds AMAZING!
  • edited June 2012
    Oh yes @mommylovessparkle I get down crazy lol...I need the goods...n,I need them now! Lmao n no tell ur bf its not horniness...it just hungerness B-) hahahaha jijiji
    @musicmomma oh yes darling they are freaking!! Almsome. =)n when you go tell them I sent u...n they would ask u...who is that?...and you'll be like your NUMBER 1 FAN!!! Jijijiji.....

I,think I need a nap... I-)